Best place for a guy to put his hands during a first kiss?

Just wondering, what do you girls prefer? I usually put one hand on her face and with the other I either grab her waist or trace her thigh with my finger lightly. Anyone got anything better?

what if its in the car?

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfect. One hand on my jaw/neck, and the other on my hip/waist/back (preferably rubbing around lightly). Men underestimate the importance of good hand placement.

What Girls Said 3

• One hand behind her neck pulling her face into you, the other on her hip at first then moving to cup her gluteus maximus, if you pull her into you at this point or squeeze her, kissing will most likely move to making out.

• Damn, sounds hot! yes the waist/hips area is a good bet. Cupping the cheek is cute too :3 maybe on the small of her back to kind of pull her closer.

• Nice! I also like it when a guy gently presses the small of my back or traces my spine lightly.

What Guys Said 1

• Is it wrong to say boobs? :-P
    I'd say one on the hip or her lower back, and the face touch seems to be a fan favorite too.