Would a white boy date a Pakistani girl?

I came to the states to study abroad. While here, I became interested in white boys. They seem to be interested in white and east Asian girls only. I am talking about my high school. I am Muslim, but don't wear hijab.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're cute of course they would.

• :-) but why aren't they

• Because they're affraid you'd be close minded enough for not wanting to date outside of your own race. Plus, you're muslim, and putting up with a muslim is really difficult, make out session are mainly forbiden while high school boys are running up on hormones lol..
      Or maybe white girls and Asians are more daring to attract boys, and you sound like the sweet and cute shy girl, I'm almost sure there is plenty of white shy guys who have a crush on you and don't have the balls to ask you out haha. How old are you by the way?
      I mean try to befriend guys you like in one of your classes, smile and let them know you're quite interested and you'll see, good luck :)

• 15, thank you for the very helpful answer! :-)

What Guys Said 11

• Shehzadee WOW I 'LIKE' your name princess :) :)

Sure they date Pakistani or Indian girls. & you SURE LOOK like your screen name :)

It's only the parents' ideals & stuff that scare them away when they do :) & that's being honest :)

Good luck to you princess :) don't think too much into this :) good luck & god speed :)

LOL 'dafa hoja' ROTFL ha ha ha you are cute ha ha

• Too many smile faces...thank you for the answer.

• Oh I am very sorry. It was a misunderstanding..

• no sweat young lady :) it happens with texts like I said are very impersonal PLUS desi girls better always beware of desi guys :) age and stuff immaterial, they are being fair there :)

Good luck & god bless :)

• I'm sure they will if you're Americanized and have mixed with their culture.
    Good luck and I hope you'll get your Shehzada soon ^_^

• Yes, a white guy would date a Pakistani girl, but most likely would NOT date a Muslim girl since white guys are mostly Christians.

• You are confusing me. Most Pakistani girls are Muslim.

• Not even a Muslim girl who doesn't wear hijab?

• The hijab has nothing to do with it. Most people don't date outside their religion, and I'm pretty sure in Islam it's actually forbidden to do so.

• I'll give you hints on how to attract white guys:

1. You must wear westernised clothes.

2. You must be willing to hang out with them in bars, clubs, night outs etc.

3. You must be able to hold a make out session. eg. kissing, licking, flicking the tongue etc.

4. Lastly, a friendly advice. Clean your middle finger regularly. In case they dump you, you can show that finger to them.

• I would..BUT.. white guys tend to steer clear because they see their chances as being slim to zero. You may have to make it obvious that you are not off limits x

• Off limits how? Arranged marriages?

• Arranged marriages take place during college years or aftee college years. Not while in high school. It is difficult for both Pakistani girls and boys. Oh I see..

• Very different cultures, your average white guy knows very little about your culture remember. We only really know what we hear x

• Depends if you're cute

• Sure, but I don't know why you would be willing.

• Kyahal He!

• I would i don't see color

• I would but I'm Asian.

• I absolutely would

What Girls Said 4

• Personally I haven't seen many white guys dating Pakistani girls. I am one and I live in UK. But that should be the least of your concerns. You're a Muslim and Islam specifically teaches dating etc is against the mazab. If that's what you really want doing it the legit way. Pray to Allah subhanatallah to find you a husband. But please honour your religion, beliefs and it's teachings.

• Looking at your picture, yes they would :)

• Oh gosh, you're a cutie pie! I don't see how the hell can you NOT have guys all over you.

• You're pretty. I'm sure plenty of them would be willing to date you.