Sporty first date ideas for a rainy day?

So I met this girl she said she doesn't play any sports and naturaly I wanna do something sporty for a first date that way I get to teach her something which gives me an excuse to get physical etc etc... Only problem is it's raining outside today and my original plan of tennis went to shits. Anyone got any suggestions for something indoors? Oh and I'd rather stay away from mini golf. Cheers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe save the sporty date for next time, it will give you an excuse to plan a 2nd date! She'll probably be more comfortable with getting physical with you then anyways. Like the other guy said, play a board game, that'd be fun. If a guy took me home and cuddled me and played Life with me over some hot coffee, id melt. That' sounds like a great date. Tennis will be a great date too when it's sunny outside.

But if you're really set on this sporty date, maybe you could find a place to play indoor volley ball? Or impress her with some at home yoga, you could complete the zen like atmosphere with lit candles (which is also romantic) and some nature sounds/relaxing music. You could correct her yoga poses to get physical. This is all I could think of. Have fun!

• Oo last paragraph sounds like a good 4th or 5th date. A bit much for a first date I think lol.

• I was thinking like it would be fun if you guys were friends or something previous to this haha. What did you guys end up doing? :)

• cancelling :P, or rather postponing cause I had dance and she has to move so it was pretty inconvenient for both. But ill take the Life suggestion. I forgot how fun that board game is.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if its considered a sport. but bowling? pool? ping pong? archery/shooting range? batting cages?
    im a boring person. no idea what else is out there.

What Guys Said 4

• Coffee shop and/or board game, card game, should be fine.

• Cook her dinner, its one the best ways that I know to impress a woman. Most women get that dinner and movie bs. Its a great date and you get to know her on a more personal level and see if there is a connection.

• Tonsil hockey or whatever it's called.

• Spin the bottle at home.