I have no wealth or status so girls hate me?

I was always told to be myself but I guess since women are shallow and materialistic they only date guys who are popular, have money, and power. Oh well I'm deemed to be single.

To the top.

What if a guy has personality but nothing else?
to the top.

Most Helpful Girl

• Crawl up and out of that hole of self pity man! I don't give a rats ass about wealth or status or freaking popularity, that is all a bunch of rubbish. And i am not the only girl i know who feels this way. Actually i feel like the minority of girls give a crap about this stuff, at least between the ages of 18 and 24. After that depending on the girl it varies.

• Because 18-24 your still in school college after that real world comes at you. So girls care.

• *some girls care. Clearly you are looking at the wrong girls! But if you are between 18 and 24 you should be fine.

• I hope I'll be fine. :(

What Girls Said 10

• why do men always assume their personality is great and women are just shallow? your personality is shit, you're passive aggressive, you blame others for your shortcomings and view women as a monolith of materialism.

• No that not true I have dated a guy that had no jobs before. And he came from the same background we didn't have weath. To me as long as you have a great personatily are respectful and have manners goals and trying to do something it doesn't really matter what kind of job you have but it shows your trying to be independent that fine.
    It not like I have weath or status plus that doesn't even matter to me. I believe it depends on the girl your going for because I know plenty of females that aren't like that at all. But they do care that the guy is doing something in his life and not just staying home and not doing anything for him self. It depends where your looking plus dont assume all females are like that or you will turn the girls who aren't like that off because of how your attitude is and how your coming off. Dont hold on to what other girls done to you let it go.
    Like it like girls holding on to when a guy cheat or uses them or something let it go their other guys/girls that aren't like that but if you can't let it go and see it like that you'll never get into a heathly relationship so it can go somewhere.

• if u want the prettiest girls u have to bring lots of desirable qualities to the table

ur calling women shallow but look at u: ur only into women who are out of ur leagur, ignoring regular girls. only the hottest prettiest girls get to date the rich popular powerful guys so its obvious who ur aiming for. try lowering ur expectations and u might get somebody

if a guy has personality and nothing else he still won't get the hottest girls. would u date a girl who only had personality and nothing else? of course not bc that's not attractive

• How about putting aside wallowing in self-pity and changing your life so you can be happy? Stop blaming it on girls you shouldn't like anyway if they're so shallow. And then do things and find work to have a future.

• I have to disagree...that's not true...there are women out there who will like you for who you are...and I believe that 100%

• If you lower your standards you can still find a female to be with.

• I would say, it is okay to have no wealth or high status (if that what you're trying to imply) But you gotta need to have confidence about yourself and positive. Okay, you maybe would ask me "who says i have no confidence" but from your question, I could see you were trying to show us the bad side of your world.

I have no money nor name either but I won't treat myself as 'no wealth' like a live as a poor person. I have no wealth but I know I worth something. If that loser chicks seen nothing in you, just walk the eff off. But please don't assume all women are like that.

• To be honest with you I've dated guys that mostly have no money and are the sweetest..I think you're meeting the wrong girls.

• Your under 18 so guys your age either don't work or work minimum wage so yeah.

• But the guys i date are 18 and 19 lol they can get a full time job. I date older guys

• With that attitude you are going to be single forever! You basically just stated every girl is a gold digging, money hungry bitch!

• Barely suppressed anger isn't really "a good personality"

• A lot of suppressed anger and loneliness.

• I have the same problem. Work on it.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm a man of nothing, my most valuable items are my boots, my dog and a phone on a contract. I live in a run down shared house as it was all I could find after a children's charity run house evicted me when 19. I'm now on disability benefits for my mental health. My name is only likely to make news for my death or if I went crazy and on a rampage so status certainly isn't something I can claim. I have a girlfriend of a year, I had an ex fiancĂ© of about 3 years. I've seduced enough women to have confidence in saying that money and power only win certain types of girls.

I can even tell you my personality isn't always amazing but what I am is some how still found attractive. I'm not a stereotype good looks. I am simply me, take me or leave me I am myself. I never got much attention from females until 16 where I left compulsory school and the uniform it had here in the UK and was suddenly free to dress and act like myself. I went from weird kid loner to someone who girls went for but all I did was be me.

• Yes you are doomed to be single. But it has nothing to do with women.

Wake up and look where the problem really is.

• Girls only care about money, power, status,

• lol they ignore me I ignore them and that's how I feel. And guess what? All girls ignore me so I've thrown the towel in and called it quits.

• It's good you've made a decision you're willing to live with.
      Regrets aren't healthy.

• "I'm deemed"... "doomed"? I think there's more than wealth and status missing from your repertoire.

• a relationship doesn't fix any problems, in many cases only compounds them.Also, I think most women would agree what they are really looking for is a man who lives with passion, and pursues what he wants.That is more important than money.Sounds like you need counseling or a big kick in the pants, dude.

• That shouldn't be true it might exclude you from some girls but those onesvare superficial anyway.

• Your 100% sport on. I couldn't have said it better myself. I never believed the The Whole be "yourself" thing either I act like myself all the time and do you know where its gotten me? Nowhere. Women just don't want to admit they only care about looks, and income. I bet most women on here would dump their BF's if they found out he lost his job, or quite school.

• The most is a major exaggeration. I'd love to know where you got that information; I for one can say if my boyfriend lost his job and left school I would stand by him. Do not make assumptions because they're not fair on nice girls which are in the majority.

• Oh well. Your loss. Not mine

• Yup.

• So what's stopping you from acquiring those things for yourself? Be yourself, yes, but become better. Go to school, earn a degree, learn some valuable skills and get a good paying job. I know it's not that easy, it takes time, but that's what it takes.

You always have an opportunity to move up in the world. Why not take it? The sooner the better. You have to make things happen man.