Where were you when you got your first kiss?

I wanted to ask an easy question for once. Where were you when you first kissed or were kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• This past weekend, I went on my first date with a cute, older guy from my college town.

After he took me out to eat, we went to his place and drank a little, watched movies, and cuddled on his couch.

A few hours later I told him I was tired, and he asked me if I wanted him to take me home. “Or,” he said, “You could always spend the night here. My sheets are clean.”

I was finally like, “Okay... I’ll just stay here,” my desperation for some male attention overriding my he-probably-just-wants-to-get-in-my-pants assumption. He wasn’t like that, though –- he was really sweet and perfectly happy with just cuddling.

After a while, I could feel his face move closer to mine (I was leaning the other way), and he was over me and I could just tell that this was it -- he was about to kiss me. And he did. And the thought of it still gives me butterflies.

What Guys Said 4

• Visiting my sister who was in university at her dorm, in one of her friend's rooms. 5 year age gap ftw.

• Last summer at her best friends house at midnight

• In my parents camper. They had it set up outside to air out and well...I got used lol

• I was at school in the parking lot.

What Girls Said 8

• He and I were walking home after going to the pool. I tripped over an uneven piece of sidewalk, and he laughed at me and helped me back up. After getting over the nervousness of falling flat on my face in front of him, he curled his finger under my chin and kissed me. It was in front of a random lady's house on the corner of my street. Hahaha.

• I was at home, sitting on my sofa with him and we were watching a movie. He just turned his head and planted on right on the lips, lol. A very bold move.

• At the movies waiting for the movie to start.

• car in my driveway 16

• Friend's front yard

• by our school gym, between classes..how romantic lol

• On a patio outside a country dancing place/ bar.

• I was camping with a family. Their son, 7 years older than me (22), came in my tent
    My first kiss was ruined.