How do I stop wanting a relationship, Or wishing I had one? In Need of advice!?

So im young, and i'm trying to focus on school and graduate. I always find myself becoming jealous or depressed that I don't have a relationship in high school and it is so annoying! How can I STOP wishing I had a boyfriend? Now, I honestly don't want one anymore but I still get these feelings when I see other people with their boyfriends/girlfriends. Please give me some tips, thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• How you stop wishing for one you get one and then being single looks amazing!

Everyone gets jealous and feels lonely sometime it's totally normal. You'll never stop that when your in a relationship and totally happy and be jealous of single friends. Your a kid none of the people you'll date are going to matter in a few years just stick with friends

What Guys Said 1

• Stop comparing yourself to other people. IF you want a boyfriend, start making yourself available to boys.Start flirting.

What Girls Said 1

• There is plenty of time for you. What is the rush? I'd say you priorities are straight. I am sure you can at least casually date if you wanted to.