Ladies, is there even a point in a fat guy like me dating? Picture inside.?

So it´s not like I have any potential dates lined up or anything I´m just wondering could I even get a date and if yes how could I ever be naked in front of her, like I guess if she saw me she would dump me isntantly.

I´m trying to lose my fat it´s just going very slowly.

If you want you can look of a pic of my upper body to get the image. It´s a shirtless pic not nude or anything, however, if this is offensive to you please don´t look at it as it is not aesthetically pleasing!

i1294.photobucket.com/.../IMG_4485_zps0e78c92e.jpg

I realized I never gave my stats: I´m at 230 pounds right now at 6´4
So if you have any fatburning secrets they would be greatly appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lose the weight but Until then I wouldn't expect a thin Girl to date you. More than likely a heavier One

• Thanks! I don't expect anyone to date, so far you've been absolutely right. No dates whatsoever. I'll try losing it.

• Oops sorry commented on wrong thread

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 34

• I really don't see anything wrong with your weight i mean yeah you got meat on your bones but your not fat you look fine to me like i would date a guy that looked that size plus I've been with a guy that was big and i liked a lot about him he was a teddybear and i choose a teddybear whose sweet any day besides a tone up un huggable bear whose mean and treat girls horribly but im not saying this to make you happy but i really mean it you may think girls won't accept you but you haven't been around the world or met the right girl because im accepting just saying sweetie not all girls are judgmental and please stop talking bad about yourself and body because what you may not like another person will :( i hope you stop seeing yourself as not attractive because you should give this world a chance not all girls are judgmental thow hun hug feel better

• Thanks for your answer. You're right I've never met a girl who was into me. Maybe I'll have better luck soon even though I've pretty much accepted to not date until I'm in better shape.

• your welcome sweetie

• I think it's cute to have some chub. It's the kind of cute that makes me want to grab it and jiggle. Not in a way of course. I jiggle my own for fun.
    I've dated guys with your body type. I didn't mind. He didn't judge my eating habits and nor did I to his. But being chubchub and happy is way better than chubchub and grumpy.
    The fact that your actually trying to work it off, bring your chances with girls that much higher too. So yes, you will eventually get a date. But only if you asked them. Don't expect them to line up for you lol

• Your photoshop skills made me laugh. It's not obvious at all. Haha

• It´s not supposed to be subtle, quick and dirty ftw :)

• Well, I don't think you're very fat at all; it's not very obvious. And why the gloomy outlook? I've a tall, curvy, F-cup acquaintance who's going steady with an introverted comic geek bulkier than you. Heck, she's even thinking of MARRYING him. Considering that she'd gone through 7 physically hotter boyfriends before this one, yeah. You definitely have a chance.

Rather, it's your inner qualities that are more important here. Like self-confidence. Not only do a considerable number of people find low self-esteem unsexy, being unable to convince yourself that your girl likes you WILL put a strain to any relationship. So you're going to have to work on that first, dude.

All the best of luck to you!

• You´re right I don´t have the best personality and I´m quite shy cause I´m ashamed of myself, however, don´t you think sex with me would be disgusting for a girl?

• Well, as far as I can tell, my acquaintance is very happy with her bf. I've also met women/ girls who PREFER guys with a little fat; said they're cute and perfect for hugs. And while I'm not into that, I've also seen some p*rn featuring guys with beer guts before. It was HOT.

Bottomline? Beauty, eye of the beholder. Really.

So relax! You won't be forever alone.

• I hope you're right

• You're actually not that fat. Maybe just start some basic weight training to tone the upper body and do some jogging or cycling to tone the legs a bit. And of course a good balanced diet. It won't take long to lose that extra little bit of weight.

At this point you look pretty good. You don't have to be super muscular and all that to get girls, trust me.

• Thanks for your answer. by the way to this day I get comments on my overweight so I guess the picture is a bit too flattering I actually have man boobs and all. But thanks for the tips!

• Oh I don't think you're overweight at all. As for man boobs or extra flab and whatnot, most people don't really care about that and the women who do aren't ones you want to be dating anyways.

• The amount of weight you would need to lose to be on your A-game is not much at all. In fact, you could probably be in pretty good shape in two months easy. That aside... of course you are date-able. I just watched "My 600lb life" last night and THOSE people had spouses. People like Scott Peterson have women obsessed with them and he killed his wife. I think anyone is "dateable" in light of that.

• Challenge accepted ;)

• You don't look fat, you just look out of shape. Work out, tighten your skin and build a bit of muscle. =)

• You are perfectly fine from at least the neck down. I see absolutely nothing wrong with your body. Don't be so hard on yourself.

• Thanks for your answer!

• Women forgive fatness more than guys forgive it.
    But if you want more options, then just keep working out.

• I hope I'll meet a girl like that

• Each woman is different. Some girls are picky, I won't deny it, as well those are the one ones you want to avoid! You have to realize that there are women out there who are actually accepting and won't judge you because you have a bit of flab. I struggled through the same crap you did. You honestly have to build up your self esteem, get active and eat healthy! It is easier said than done, but you'll feel a lot better in the end, I know I did. Finally, I feel I should say that I personally don't think you look bad at all (but do start working on yourself inside and out) and I think you could grab some dates once you get more positive with yourself.

Best of luck to you!

• Thanks for your answer!

• You're really not fat... Just average or out of shape. That's an easy fix but even as you are I don't think you would have issues getting a gal.

• I'm at 230 lbs and good would be at about 190 so actually I'm substantially overweight. You are way to kind, think about me not as a "subject" on here but in a romantic situation and that's where my issues are.

• Yes, I think girls can definitely be sexually attracted to you. You carry your weight well. I wouldn't have guesses the number you said.

• I'm 6'4 so I guess I'll always be heavier than the average person

• Me being 5"9 pretty solid at 180 and packing a huge rack...i workout insanely hard to stay in shape. however. ..my dilemma with men of any size is having them expect a perfect 10 when they're less than perfect. You are not grotesque. ..just gain some confidence. My outlook on a man is...if they like being in shape. ..it shows DRIVE AND CONFIDENCE and THAT is hotter than anything to me. Good luck

• I know your struggle my sister is 6'0 at 132 lbs and has to work unbelievably hard for her body. You sound very cool!

• what matters is face. take care of it. avoid astringent toners, moisturize with a gentle cream, wear mineral sunscreen. don't sleep on your face. drink water only.

• Thanks for your answer! I don't know how attractive my face is but I'll take care of it :)

• you aren't that fat you just have a bit of an odd shape for a male...you probably dont look fat in clothes..just work out a bit...you'll find some one

• Yeah I know it´s pretty embarassing but that´s the way my fat is distributed

• You're not fat, you're just not toned. Shape up, take good care of your face and health, and things will be good.

• So you don't think if a girl saw me naked she would be completely turned off?

• My friends with benefits , is 6"4 and like 300 pounds but he's sexy to me ;)

• Is he really? Cool for him. I´m just trying to get better and maybe meet a nice girl in the process

• A couple of years ago I dated a guy almost the same as you, maybe a bit heavier he wasn't 6'4 though, but being tall is just a plus for guys. :)

• Thanks for your answer.

• Dude relax. I would not date myself right now. And women are allowed to have preferences.

• I wasn't saying I wouldn't date him. I said that I did date a guy heavier than him and shorter, I had no problems with that.

• 230 pounds and 6´4 is great! Your like a NFL PLAYER! GET OUT THERE AND DATE! :D

• Haha thanks, NFL players are more muscle though ;)

• You look ok, really. I'd say you're a little bit more than average built, but still not morbidly obese.

• My BMI is at 28 so you're obviously right there is way to much weight on me. Question is do you think a girl could ever really like a guy like me?

• Well, my rule of thumb is that as long as his facial features don't drown in fat, it's cool by me. That is, no pudgy cheeks, no multiple chins and such. Some girls care a lot about the guy's body... And I have to admit, I myself have a preference for thin, short ones. Don't let that bring you down through, I've honestly seen worse (and taken by lovely girls who just happened to be chubby chasers).

• You aren't fat, maybe a bit of overweight but nothing too much.
    A bit of sport and everything will be ok :)

• It´s just a long process for me but I´m trying

• I think you will have no problem getting a date.

• Thanks for your answer

• I think your body is a bit overweight. Overall, your pretty tall. But if you want you can even your body out by doing more chest workouts. Everything else seems fine to me. But keep in mind, girls like a bit of confidence too. Knowing that your actually making an effort, that's great. But if your self-conscious about your face, just take of it just the same. Don't push yourself so low.

• Thanks for your answer.

• I know I'm too young to be here "judging", but I'd totally date you, your body seems like the kind I'd love to wrestle down and cuddle with. It really depends on the personality and the face for me tho... As long as you have a personality that can fit with my crazy one, your body is just the thing transporting your mind.

• Thanks for your answer !

• Just date overweight girls and u might get a nice partner to take weight off with.

• Thanks for your answer!

• I dont think you're too fat. I've fallen for a guy who seemed to weight like you, maybe even more. The secret for him was his humour :) be confident and funny and you'll some day get a girl :)

• You're not terrible but I think if you got into the gym you'd have much better chances. Being in shape, at least moderately is important to me. You have definite potential.

• I'm honestly making an effort in the gym. How badly do you think the remains of my fat like stretch marks, man boobs will turn women off?

• Thanks! I'm trying it's just women always shoot me down so I guess I'll just have to keep trying.

• Keep it up. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

• What the heck, you look fine! Girls will think you are a hunk of spunk, trust me. There is nothing wrong with your body.

• Problem is the girls at my university are all pretty hot so I can´t really date them and I don´t know where to meet girls elsewhere

• Yes (: but it depends on the face :s

• Thanks for your answer!

• Tone up and do some weights

• Thanks for your answer!

• Seriously? You are not fat. If you are concerned workout, cut out fatty foods. You can do it

• If I'm not fat what is then, I'm 30 pounds overweight ! Plus I got and get called fat so I'm not arguing that. Just wondering if there are women out there who would tolerate it. Thanks for your answer :)

• If course we tolerate it. Not all women need a muscular guy.
      Just makes you more real.

• You look fine.

• 6'4"? Omg. You are not really fa. Just tone up and you will do soo eell with women.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 12

• Do not listen to anyone, even yourself, who says you are not date-able. No not just to a particular type of woman either, you are not restricted by your body type, nobody is, there is no one body type that everyone loves. In fact, if somebody is dating someone based on what body type they are you do not want to date them anyways, those people are in relationships for the wrong reasons.

Genuine people look to be in relationships with others based on the person, not solely their body. You have just as good a chance of being in relationship as the next guy. You are fine the way you are, if you choose to change your appearance do it for yourself, not for the approval of others.

• Thanks for your answer.

• That amount of weight is nothing dude. If I saw you with a shirt on I would probably say you have an average build. I can even see some muscle so I think the way your body carries fat isn't really going to hinder your progress with girls.

Keep your head up dude. There's a lot worse off people out there.

• Thanks for your answer

• Protein bars will seriously help you, they're awesome to me.

And in all seriousness--I personally know two overweight guys who got hot women.

One used to lift weights, stopped, but kept the eating habits, so now he's in your shape, but he's got a hot Vietnamese girlfriend. She's seriously cute.

The other would look like you if he lost 50 pounds or so. He married a pretty cute blonde.

• What´s the best exercise to lose weight?

• Do a mix. Lift weights, but do cardio, like treadmill, as well.

• Thanks! I'll try that

• You're doing pretty good. Maybe tone up a little, but a lot of girls would like you where you're at.

• Thanks for your answer

• You're not that fat, but you should start working out. Not only will it get you in a better shape, but also it'll make you more confident.

• Thanks for your answer.

• dude go to any dating site and the women will flock to you. you have the height and you are white. that is all you need to succeed in a dating site

• I doubt that's true. And I'm kinda happy women aren't that shallow.

• they will come running at you in no time

• If you say so ;)

• Regardless of what the women and girls say on here, No I don't believe they find/like fat or overweight guys. I'm overweight myself and females hate my guts. If I had money that maybe another story.

• I understand where you're coming from. My experience has been the same but I can't tell how much of my lack of success with women is because of my personality. But I'd say my looks are definitely a big part.

• Finally someone agrees with me. Word of advice don't take what the females on here say as face vaule.

• Yeah they are way nicer than the ones I have met

• You're 6'4, tone up a bit and the ladies will come

• Thanks for your answer.

• It's not that bad I think

• Thanks for your answer!

• First off your not fat plus you're tall. I wish I was 6-4.. I'm fat you are definitely not fat

• Thanks for your answer.

• Continue to tone up a bit, and you should be Ok.

• Thanks for your answer!

• I saw a guy your size. He was balding so badly, he shaved it all away. He looked like he was in his late 30s/early 40s. I swear some of my uncles look younger than him. In fact he is only 25 years old.

HOWEVER. He is dating with my ex-classmate who is also 25 years old, and 3 years his senior academically (and who looks great by the way, confident and sassy). Despite his looks, he is confident about himself, very passionate about what he does (he does professional photography for hire). He is the varsity floorball defender. He is in the dormitory students' committee.

See, looks don't matter at all.

• Sounds like a lucky guy!

• Luck is when you strike the lottery. Luck doesn't apply here.

I know it's hard to have more confidence, but you should at least know that your lack of self esteem is the root problem and try to correct it.

Confidence is an illusory tactic you cast on others, that isn't limited by your physical appearances or what your achievements are. It is completely determined by how you behave, right now in the present.

• Thanks, I´ll try working at it!