What's the best way I can get out of my shell?

What's the best way to get out of my shell with women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Accept this about yourself, that you are in a shell. Is it at all your personality? Are you trying to be someone you may not be naturally? If so then accepting this will actually work to your advantage and what you think is being in your shell may be an endearing quality to women. But I don't know you to know just how in your shell that you are. Just be calm always and try to be the conversation starter some of the time. The rest falls into place. Being natural and comfortable in your skin is most important.

What Girls Said 1

• Fake the confidence until it becomes real. It works.

• I've heard that before.. how do I do that?

• So then I think you would understand if it took someone a while to respond... Right?

• Sorry just hurting a lot.

What Guys Said 6

• Take the Opposite George approach.

• Look yourself in the eye in the mirror, take you shirt off, yell at yourself as loud as you can, and say "I am a super saiyan!" Seriously, you should just force yourself to talk to them. Highlight the word force.

• Break it. Stop thinking too much. Stop planning. Just go to a random woman. Ask questions. Random question will do. Just keep her interested by talking to her incessantly. Chicks only care about men who have confidence.

• Confidence is very vague. How does a man show confidence

• What if she's too hot and I get scared

• Stop doubting yourself. She's hot, so what? Stop putting women on a pedestal. Treat her like how you treat your friend. If you feel anxious when you're with her, then take a deep breath and keep changing subjects while talking to her. Drive her crazy. Chicks dig men who drive them crazy!! YEA!! MAN!!!

• i dont know about you but everytime i start coming out of my shell i get burned so the shell is here to stay for me

• Realize that you are a grown ass 30+ man that is still not comfortable with women. Isn't that enough motivation?

• What does this have to do with my question

• What do you mean?

• You're not willing to risk getting turned down and you're not willing to just talk to a woman without the intention of getting with her. No risk = no reward.

• TALK TALK TALK