Guys - Help me out please- I am really confused about my coworker
So I work with a guy who is a rock star - very smart, educated etc. He does not come off as "shy" with anybody however this is how he acts with me (which makes me think he hates me).
- Stares at me
- Tries to catch my eyes and if I look into his eyes he doesn't smile he just continues to stare
- Often but not always get red cheeks when I suddenly appear
- Slyly grins at me (like a half smile) - while maintaining eye contact
- I've stared him down before cause he was staring at me and when we passed he said hello in soft deep voice
- Gets near me - real close in personal space but doesn't say anything
- Catch him glancing and looking away
- Acts awkward around me
- Never really talks to me
So af first I thought he liked me or something and then I found out he's been married for 6 years. So I've never had this happened before in such a strange manner.
I'm confused. Is this guy a 'creeper'? Does he hate me? It's really weird cause we work for same company and I see him like once a day.
What's his deal? HE'S NOT SHY - I've seen him in meetings and with other people -
What's Your Opinion?