Does he like me or hate me?

Okay, I know this question have been asked SO many times, but I really need to know!

I won't make a move if I know he doesn't like me.

[I'm not friends with him]

There's this guy in my class, I don't really talk that much to him or anything. But there's definitely something going on!

A part of me thinks he likes me, another part doesn't.

It's hard to judge from my view, so I want to ask your opinions.

Here's the "positive" things he's doing:

- Eyesex/staring. He stares at me A LOT and for a long time, it makes me a tiny bit uncomfortable. I try not to look at him too much when he's staring.

- When I talk to another guy, he tries to grab mine of the guy's attention. So I'm never able to talk to a person of the other sex.

- He is usually outgoing, but gets shy when I talk to him. So there's often awkward silence.

- Even though I sit somewhere strange, he always manages to look at me.

- His eyes are sometimes scanning the room, but stops searching when he got eye contact with me.

- I think he tries to impress me. When he does something amazing, his eyes turn to me. I'm too shy to look too amazed.

- When I talk about my future, I can feel his eyes burning at me.

- When I ask him to do a small favor for me like "Could you please close the window?" he always says "yes" ... About 2 hours later when the window is still open, my friend asks him to close the window and he says "no..".. Could this mean something?

- In math he always sits close to me, and it looks like he's eavesdropping.

- He leans in close to me, when I try to tell him something.

- If I sit beside him, and turn my whole body in his direction. (To see the blackboard more clearly) He starts to move and fidgets a lot.

- I've noticed he suddenly talks more to my friends more than ever!

- ... and it goes on. (But as you can see, I may over analyze EVERYTHING. :D)

"Negative" signs:

- When class ends, he rushes out of the classroom without looking back or anything.

- He flirts with his close female friends.

- My friends think he likes another girl in class (I haven't told them that I like him, so it makes me a bit uncomfortable when they talk about this).

- He steal my stuff and give it to other guys.

- He seldom smiles (I don't smile either).

- He's intimate with his female friends. Like hugging and cuddling.

There isn't as many "negative" signs as "positive" sings. But the "negative" seems stronger than the "positive". And I may paranoia. :D

What do you think?

Could he likes me? Think I'm creepy? Or something else...

If you don't think he likes, could you then please tell my WHY you think he's doing those things? I'm curious!

If you've read this. PLEASE answer! I don't think there's any bad answers, I just want some different clues! =D

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

The same thing happens to me too... it kinda sucks.. its worse for me though... my guy goes through moments where he forgets I'm alive.. bOY I FREaking HATE life THEN! ARGGGGGH...

Ok going back to the subject :)

From what I see, those negative signs are actualy positive in a way... he rushes like another answerer said, because he is too shy, he flirts to make you jealous... steals the stuff= that is the only way "GUys" think they are making you happy.. god, they can be so freaking annoying then... when guys tease you, depending on the guy, and whether he does it to all the girls... if he does it to you only and alot... in a way, where he laughs with you rather than at you, that means... he definitely does like you... the seldom smile part is also another clue... he could be really shy to be around you, and having a smile plastered on your face also makes a person look a bit like a clown.. LOl...

From all what you say.. I really think he LIKES you! COonGRATS... AND GOOD LUCK!

• I think he is into you...I am in the same situation as you are exept that I really don't talk to him. When we have maths he also sits close to my bank...and sometimes he looks at me and I also,but I feel uncomfortable...so I think he likes you. You shoul try talking to him:))good luck;-)

• He likes you.

• I say he doesn't know you are interested but he wants to make you jealous because he does know you notice him therefore once he knows you are interested he may try less to make you jealous and more on getting you. But to be honest I use to cuddle and hug my guy friends in high school so it's possible he's just friendly and does that. Hell most of my guy friends would kiss me on the cheek in front of their girlfriend. But smile back when he impresses you. They love it whe you laugh and acknoledge that you impressd them. But don't laugh if it's not intended to be funny.Plus get flirtatious but not to much when you talk to him.

Hope this helps.

• I think he likes you.

• I think he likes you, and is trying to get your attention but isn't sure if you have mutual feelings for him, so flirt with him a bit, and see how he reacts. (:

• Hmm, If I had to say, I'd proboally think that he likes you but is really shy. Maybe you could try flirting with him?

• this sounds like something simular that happend to me sighs.. and honestly I still don't kno the friggin answer!

• He totally likes you! He is just trying to impress you! When guys steal your stuff that means they like you! If he's talking to your friends, then that means he wants you to join the conversion!

Ask him out!

• so I think he likes you. talkin to other girls.. well that's just what guys do. but then again he might just be tryin to make you jealous or somethin. the thing where he leaves class fast well he might just want or need to get somewhere. there's no tellin why he does that.

maybe you should act more like you actually know he exists. or talk to him or smile.. maybe he is waitin for you. guys dnt always have to make the first move. most guys actually like it wen the girl makes the first move. next time he stares wave or smile or say hi.. anything to be friendly. :) hope this helps :)

• Okay Hun, he CLEARLY LIKES YOU! He flirts with girls to make you jealous. He rushes out to avoid talking to you. His shy around you cause he Fancy's the hole off you :P;).. Here's what your going to do -

[1] where sexy clothes the next day in school - (look your best)

[2] talk to other guys, and when he trys to get your attention, say to him shh hang on I'm busy.

[3] when he talks to, smile, look in his eyes, touch his hand(he will move it away- cause he's shy)

[4] tell him you like him

[5] when he asks you out tell him your busy, give him your number and tell him to try again, kiss him on the cheek(or hug) and walk off

[6] if he rings or texts you for the 1st time don't answer it, the next day if he mentions it be like oh sorry I was busy and smile(like a flirty kind of smile)

[7] the next time he rings or texts answer, don't be all over him and seem desperate, play hard to get, flirt with him, make him want you!

[8] when your out with him flirt, tease him. But don't give him what he wants straight away. When you kiss him leave him for wanting more of you.

YOU HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF, FLIRTY, AND SEXY! :) X

• What? lol

• -bow to the master man eater-

haha

• kay being a guy I've done a lot of the things you described here nd in my opinion he's attracted to you when he does something to try nd "impress you" give a little smile, this will let him know that ur interested in a very discreet and inobvious way from there he should have a little more courage to say something to you try to start some sort of conversation about what's going on in class and somewhat manipulate it into a conversation about something more interesting..

once you have a conversation going about something yur both interested ask him to hangout outside of school sometime letem know that you want to get to know him more than you already do.

p.s. he isn't "STARING" he's admiring and as for the awkward silences he's most likely keeping himself quiet because he doesn't want to say something and sound like a total idiot.

• Lol exactly my pointwe alway say somethin stupid to f*** it up.

• Haha if only I had a dollar for every guy thqats talked to me and sounded like a total idiot. I'd be freakin rich.

• this is a triangle story bcoz a guy he selects a target[means a gal].here the target is you nd his intention is to grab the attention of you always nd chabge ur behaviour,it means you be close to the guys who are the friends of him nd you vl notice the change in him.u would notice tht he is looking at you but he cant.nd moreover is he had an igo problem,he should avoid it.nd you change ur behaviour understood?it means you also do the same things nd dnt talk or look at him frequently nd if he looks you ,u dnt smile at him.if you see him like a unknwn person he vl tempt for ur looks,structure,behaviour etc... nd in some time only he vl cme nd hug you nd say tht he was in love vt u!.is this answer helpful to u?plz reply me.

• I believe he might be interested in you at least a little, but that's better than nothing. From my view he seems to have difeerent styles with you, like sometimes he might be really shy with you, while other times he may look at you as if he already has you and he feels happier than happy. All those small things you said do count, because if you put them altogether they make the word (interested) appear all of a sudden. If I were you give it sometime who knows me may just be planning a thing or two with you lol, good luck there ms.

• I think he's definitely interested in you, at the very least. The negative signs don't speak to me as much, and the ones that really might mean something can be crossed off with a simple explanation: guys can be attracted to more than one girl. If he's single, then he's going to be flirting with girls, and the fact that he flirts with one does NOT mean she's the only one he's interested in. Your intuition about all the positive aspects, things like him doing little favors for you and stuff, are all correct, guys do that stuff for girls they like, and within the context you have provided, I think it's highly likely he's doing it because he likes you.

If you want things to work out between the two of you, just make sure you're responsive and that you show him you enjoy whatever interactions you share with him. Since you don't really know each other, your options are somewhat limited, but if you can get him to be partners with you in an assignment or a group project or something, that's a great way to get to know each other without asking him to hang out randomly. Another thing I would suggest, is don't worry about saying something he'll like, or something that will make him happy. Fact: the less attention you give guys, the more they'll come to you. Just relax and be yourself.