Does she like me?

Here are some things she does

1-She stares at me a lot but she never says anything.

2-she can talk with her friends loudly and outgoing but when I'm around shell get all quiet and stop talking.

3-Some days when I'm around shell leave avoid me

4-Other days shell practically stop in the hall and look me right in the eyes after that she came back with her friends and looked at me again and then when the bell rang and when she was looking at me as I was walking by her and I wasnt looking at her my friend said when I passed her she glared at me like rank.

-5somedays shell stare at me for a really long time when she was sitting with her friend she was leaning off the bench looking at me.

-6She has no trouble talking with any other guy shell tease them and hang around with them.

-7When I walk passed her my friend said she smiled and she always looks at my face whenever she sees me.

if she is with a lot of guy friends and teases them and hugs them but does all this completely different actions towards me does she like me.?

-8Other days shell ignore me and not look at me

-9 she seems to hang around a few of my guy friends but she never did until I was friends with them.

-10 two of her friends will look back at me and giggle when she isn't with them.

-11Shell give me head turns second looks gets mad if I don't look at her stares every kind of look.

-12if I'm on a bench when she talks with her friend group she always has her back towards me.

-13When I was with my friend group she came and sat on the bench so she could see my face.

Hey I would really like to thank everybody that has been viewing this question and I really apreciate it when you share your advice with me and others that view this site that might also have the same situation I'm in. THANK YOU ALL

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 41

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

Oh, man, she is INTO YOU...100%. I am now at this stage. I am really into this guy, but problem is I kinda don't know is he single and I can't really figure out does he likes me (too many mixed signals). And we are just passing each other every day and we can say only "Hi". Then my eyes are looking down the floor (I just can't controle myself to look up), my knees become shaky and my heart is beating twice as faster, but when I am arround my male friends I act normaly, smile, joking and so on, but when HE is arround I can't even swallow food...so IN I am. When I am unsecure I just avoid or ignore him and do about the same things you described. One day I just caught myself, that I am staring all the time at him and started to feel myself as stalker, cause he always catched my staring, and I never catched his. Then I thought, not to make fool out of myself, I started to ignore him and guess what, after four days I started to catch his starings and then I was so confused I couldn't even answer with smile and I think I kinda pissed him off with my attitude, cause next day he started to avoid me. Now I am so confused and tiered from all this, I am considering just to let it go...

• But you can't be very pushy with them, cause they won't open up for you, they will be always suspicious about your aggressivness (What does he want from me?). You have to aproach them very slowly and lightly. As for me, I'm so nervous as it is, if I like a guy and when also along with coversation I have to think am I too pushy or aggressive...it's hard... I suggest you to start act just friendly, without asking her out or flirting heavy. Take easy and be patient, if you're still into her.

• And then I had a feeling he is into me and I took courage to ask him, is he staring because I stare or for other reasons. He didn't gave me a straight answer but asked out to talk about it and then backed off...with We'll keep in touch. So I was, what da Hell???!!! The thing with shy people (not that I'm very outgoing, just bit straightforward) is that they are very confusing, so that's why sometimes it's hard to distinguish weather they are into you or not...

• Yea, yea welcome to my world:) Been there done that. I was the first to give him an eye contact and smile. He did look surprised but didn't break eye contact first, I did. After a while I noticed that he did look kinda shy and then I started to wonder if he really liked me or just were staring because I stared. I started to ignore and avoid him, cause I didn't want to become stalker or something like that.

• Show Older
  • Most likely because that's a majority of what I do with the guy I like

• wow. sorry I know this question is waay old but I had to comment. obviously by now you realized she totally likes you but I have a question for you...do you live in UT? cause that was exactly my situation lmao freaky. but anyways I hope it went well with her and what did you do to show her you liked her back? just curious to see if this guy actually liked me...sorry again for this answer. lol :)

• Yeah she likes you, she's obiously shy though sos satrt talking to her. And shell probably loosen up around you and avoid you soo much.

• She likes you, and kind of have the idea that you like her back since you are obviously starring at her. But the fact that you aren't making a move she thinks you're playing games. Go for if you like her, and if not stop watching he because it's clear that she isn't going to make the first move.

• She likes you. I act this way with the guy I have a huge crush on now. I'm comfortable with my guy friends and I don't care what they think, but with they guy I like when I see him, or when I am around him, I get nauseous and sort of feel feverish, but I also get that butterfly feeling. I glare at him sometimes when I don't mean to because I can't tell if he is staring or acting the way he is because he likes me and then I think about how insane I feel for getting all worked up about it and then it all turns into angry towards him for making me feel all of these annoying feelings lol. Some days I will catch myself staring at him, not that I mean to, I just sometimes see him and look at him and then get lost in thought. Other days I will ignore him to make sure I don't do that.

I read some of the other girls answers and I saw that you helped some of them out with their similar problems. Would you mind helping me out with mine? lol I could use all of the help I can get

• What do you mean exactly?

• I have a question for you. Would you do the same thing if he ended up liking you and asking you out. Or would you still get mad at him for making you feel that way?

• Http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Behavior-Questions/168635-why-is-he-acting-this-way-what-is-he-thinking.html

Sorry, here is the link and I'm really sorry that its so long and doesn't make much sense. I just reread it and I'm kind of rambling and I left out some stuff

• Show Older
  • she does most likely have a crush on you. She probably doesn't know how to present herself to you without doing what she does. If she is close enough say hi.

• OMG! she has a major crush on you. I do that to guys all the time but they never take the hint. Congrats on noticing; she probably doesn't know how you feel towards her so she is acting like that

• She does have a major crush on you, how do I know this? Um, because it's me right now!

• Lol that would be soooo akward.

• Okay. I was that girl at one point. She DOES like you. Period.

I worked with a guy, who I crushed on, and I did the same thing. Sometimes I would flirt with him and other times I would ignore him. It is a weird game. Flirt with her. All the thing you mentioned that she does I did and I like him A LOT!

• Yeah I think she likes you. I do pretty much the same thing when I like a guy.

• either likes you or hates you...what did YOU do? she's giving you pretty mixed signals chances are you're reciprocating...?

• so tell me. cause I have this problem. I act like that girl. but I knowtice the guy staring right at me, and when he sees me seeing him doing that, he doesn't look away immediately. I think he's hot. and when I'm close to him I can't look at him, but he still looks at me. but from far away I will. and my problem is I think he won't like me. what do you think?

• No I haven't tried calling. or close friends. I'm not with other guys that much. but funny you say that, cause when I am I catch him watching and the expression on his face is like why is she taking to them and but doesn't talk to me? idk...he seems very outgoing and talkative, so I really can't imagine him not knowing what to say to me.

• I think he likes you have you tryed calling him or talking to his close friends? about him that can give you an idea of what he's all about.maybe he hasn't said anything to you because if he sees you with other guys he'll think that you'll like him as a friend or he wouldn't know what to say to you.

• yes she definitly likes you but is afraid that you don't like her. you should give little hints and make the first move because maybe she is a little shy around youu

• yes she like you, but she's shy. So, since you are the guy/man/boy/whatever, like the old traditional way, why don't you go up to her first? or sayyyy talk to her first? You know us girls, we hardly go to guys or do the first move just because that's the way it has always been ever since :)

• basically she likes you ALOT! she obviously trying to play it cool as she doesn't want 2 seem clingy. all these signs are a dead give away she's really into u. hope this helps :D

• SHE SOO LIKES YOU but she probably ignores you sometimes beacaus she thinks that she is being a bit too obvius and she might think tht you might think its a bit creepy so she stops and ignores you for a bit.She turns her back at you and has herself turnd agains her friends so they will tell her if your looking at her or not. and why haven't you told her anything like you like her or something, she is soo desperate to have you you should make a move or get her addy and send her messages like the way you look at me makes me crazy inside or something, tht wht my crush did to me he wrote me love/sex poem then he told me tht its for me or my bestfriend I soo wanted too killl hiimm!

• i think she's just nervous, I'm kinda like her actually I have plenty of guy friends that ill aimlessly flirt with, but I can't breathe when I'm around the guy I like. I alwyss thik of doing something, but I dont. I think the friends thing is a definate sign, I love talking to my crushes friends, sometimes things slip out, lol. and I have no problem flirting with his friends, I think if a girl treats you differently that she treats other guys she likes you, unless she completely ignores you.

• Oh my god! How do you not know that she likes you? How much more obvious does she need to make it? She's totally into you.

• Dude she is so in love with you a little annoyed with you but she really likes you

• this girl totally is in love with you all the signs are there ...take it from a girl herself ...we do tht stuff intensioally...most of the time when we try to avoid you we are trying to see if ull look at us to try and see if you like us back. sometimes we kno you are looking when we hug guy friends its to make you jealous...u don't kno if rly like the person until you get a little jealous...if she talks to ur guy friends she's most likely trying to get to kno you without talking directly to you herself or shell have friends talk to you for her...when her friends look bac and giggle at you they kno something you don't and want to see if ull try to ask them wats up...when we get mad that you don't look back when we look its becaus ewe want ur attention and don't want you to single us out...we tend to put our back to you because we don't want to look at you then and want to make it mysterious...

i hope I helped

• Show More
  • Damn...nice observation skills. Its obvious she likes you.

• from what I hear it seems ilke she totally likes you

• LOL! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH!

Dude man! there's this one nerdy girl at my college that does EVERY SINGLE THING THAT YOU DESCRIBE HERE TO ME. Wish I could help man.

I definitely feel your trouble because this nerdy have got me pondering about her for two years now and even after all the mixed signals (from everyday staring to avoiding me) I can't get her off my mind.

*Sorry man I'm in the exact same boat so I can't help you because I can't even help myself.

EMAIL OR UPDATE ME ON HOW YOUR SITUATION GOES! I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW! =)

• Yeah, I'll definitely would to know more. Well for my case I think it's over but the thinng is... she and her friends still looks at me awkwardly which I don't understand why..

• Hey man it's nice to know that I have something in common with a user on thise site lol it's one thing 2 give advice but to know that there are other's that are going through what I'm going through is just cool in a way. Lol as for an update she's been trying to make friends with my friends so she can get closer to me and it shows me that she's really interested in me because until she seen me hang out with those guys she's had nothing to do with them. If you wish it ill continue 2 update you.

• dude she likes you

• Dude I haven't read every single one of these hints but I can tell you without a doubt she frickin likes you.

If a girl stares at you, you know it's on. When she laughs with her friends around you, it's on, it's not that you have a booger on your face. When she talks to other guys and laughs and plays and what not and you sense that it's a show, it is.

Seems to me she's just giving you the cue to make the first move. I know it sucks to do it, but it's just the way it is. And if this girl likes you, man don't let this chance go by, get to know her. If it fails, so what? You tried didn't you. And if it works out? And she happens to become your girlfriend, lover and wife. That's just all dandy ain't it.

Kev