Does he still like me? what should I do?

I liked this guy and he liked me, we had ups and downs and with each one he said less and less nice things to the point of him just telling me off on face book well I asked him what he wanted for x mas and he said: for you to stop messaging me I'm done talking, so I have two questions 1: why is it that he now suddenly hates me and 2: its been over a week since we talked and he seemed pretty mad and He's been getting more and more annoyed with me but since its been a long time, should I make the first move and talk to him again?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

you can ask him point blank what is wrong but as he is under 18 he probably isn't good at communicating.

I'd probably just cut him loose. He clearly doesn't respect you enough to be honest and kind, that or you've really done something wrong. But more than likely he is just a bad communicator and also (as most men are, heck most people at that age) just immature and new at dealing with relationships and the opposite sex

• ask him what's wrong? if he doesn't answer just do what he says.. cause that'll get him thinking and things would most likely get better or better for both. if you still message him, that'll only annoy him and take matters to worse

• Well you haven't done anything wrong, have you? Sounds like this guy is just trying to cause drama and get you all caught up in it. Would you really want that kinda guy as a boyfriend anyway? He is bad news, trust me. If he can make you feel this bad and confused BEFORE you're in a relationship, imagine the h*ll he'd put you through when you were together. Stay away from him, and maybe he'll start being nicer. Until then, look for new, better people than this guy.

• sounds like a p**** d***... id be upfront about why I'm pissed and if I was to tell a girl off id let her know exactly why but my advice to you is forget about him he sounds like an a**hole that doesn't know how to manage his emotions or deal with conflicts.. you don't want someone like that in your life trust me

• Agreed with what some other people said. Just leave him alone, if he truly likes you he'll message you back. Don't run after douche bags you'll regret it later.

• your love relationship has turned to a Hate one. apparently he either heard some bad stuff about you from friends or probably thinks your leading him on or he thought it was love but finds you annoying or irritating . perhaps he got fed up of pursuing you & possibly there another girl now in his life. So technically you have lost your shine in front of his eye. try asking what when wrong if he isn't bothered, just leave him

• guys want girls they can't have. don't be too needy. text him merry chrsistmas but after that don't initiate conversations with him first.

trust me when he gets used to life w.o you texting him he will miss you.

answer mine?

• and I told him merry x mas, he saw it, no reply as per usuall I could even ask him a question and he still wouldn't reply, ***, not any of you guys him lol

• sure, he hasn't messaged me at all so I'd probably be very cautios having a conversation with him but sure, I guess merry Christmas wouldn't hurt

• It sounds like you two have had a pretty toxic relationship. I would suggest moving on. I know that if I saw some guy telling my little sister off on Facebook, I'd tell her to just stay away from him. or he might be going through some things that he's got to work through on his own. and if he's being hostile to you, I wouldn't bother with him, there's plenty of nice guys out there.

• He doesn't want to talk to you anymore so why are you trying to contact him again after a week? Just stop talking to him all together. If he wants to talk to you, he knows how to reach you.