Does my married ex boss want me?

I worked with my ex boss for a year, and really fell for him, despite the fact that we're both married. Nothing happened, but we arranged to meet for coffee after I left. But he pulled out of this. Then last week, a whole year later he emailed me and we went for lunch. There was lots of eye contact, and at the end, as we hugged goodbye, he kissed the nape of my neck. Surely you couldn't do that accidentally? Then he said we should meet again over the summer. Well I couldn't control myself and sent him an email saying how much I'd liked him last year. He said he'd felt the same. He's gone on holiday now, AMD we're planning to meet when he gets back. But what's going on in his head? Why contact me after a year? Does he like me or am I completely mis reading the signs?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• You're not a priority for him. Try to spice up the relationship you already have.

• He is probably going through a dry patch with his wife and is looking up any of the women that he reckons he has a chance of getting laid! If it's just for the sex and you have no real feelings for him, go ahead and enjoy the experience. Make sure you do it discreetly so your SO does not find out!

• Thanks for the incite. I'd not really thought about it that way before.