Top 10 Apps To Help Kill Your Boredom

Let's be honest from time to time we all get a little bored and we wonder, “How can I kill this boredom?” There are plenty of things you can do when you're bored (read, take a walk, find a new hobby), but if you want to do something on your phone these 10 apps can help end your boredom.

Top 10 Apps To Help Kill Your Boredom

GAMES:

1. TwoDots

One of the most addicting games you will ever play. The downside is you only get 5 lives and you have to wait 20 minutes for each to regenerate.

Available on: App Store, Google Play and Amazon.

Cost: Free

2. Trivia Crack

A great game to play with all your friends and show them how smart you are. You can even submit your own questions.

Cost: Free

3. Threes

Perfect game for people who love puzzles and multiples of three.

Available on: App Store, Google Play, Amazon and Windows Phone.

Cost: $1.99

4. Watercolors

Mix red, yellow and blue and have your mind BLOWN.

Available on: App Store and Google Play.

Cost: Free

5. Temple Run 2

The graphics are better than the first and it's more fun. If you don't die you can play this game for hours.

Available on: App Store, Google Play and Windows Phone.

Cost: Free

6. Letterpress

Find words, steal tiles, color the board!

Available on: App Store.

Cost: Free

7. Icon Pop Quiz

Test your pop culture knowledge with this game. Know your brands? You can also play Icon Pop Brand.

Cost: Free

ENTERTAINMENT:

8. Dubsmash

Either you love it or hate it. Either way you can't deny how entertaining it can be.

Cost: Free

9. Pinterest

Plan your future wedding or find new recipes to try in the kitchen.

Cost: Free

10. StumbleUpon

Easiest way to find random cool websites, videos, photos and images from across the internet.

Cost: Free

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 20

• Trivia crack is the only one I use. I love this game and it's fun to play it with people all around the world... I even have been playing it in the german language as some kind of practise

• Osmos and Zen Pinball HD are my go-to mobile games!

Osmos is such a fun puzzle game, and Zen Pinball has a lot of bad ass tables to buy at only $2 each. I have Star Wars table (Return of the Jedi) & a Marvel table (Infinity Gauntlet)

• Osmos is great. Relaxing and yet so infuriating at times.

• @Prof_Don Yeah. I also like its visuals and sound-design a lot. It's simple, yet soothing.
      For the last few years I generally gravitate towards indies because they take risks more often, which leads to more interesting albeit sometimes short video game concepts. The only big-budget 'triple-A' game I'm currently playing is The Witcher series.

You should check out agar. io (type it in your browser)! It's a similar concept, but multiplayer. Every blob is another player trying to eat one-another and grow bigger, it's very addicting. Beware though, as the names people pick for their blobs are not moderated, so it's not really for the easily offended crowd.

• Thanks, this was helpfull.

• i like painting my toes or talking on the ham radio

• Forgot the best one:

http://agar.io/

• When I'm bored on the go I whip out my Playstation Vita. It's a bit of a shame that smartphones with no physical buttons are eating into the mobile gaming market.

• It's called the freemium model. Money off of creating addiction to a game that is originally free, and preying on human addiction to siphon money via additional purchases and deletion of ads.

• That too, but consoles aren't exactly immune to this either. Also smartphones have converged the functions of many different devices into one, handy pocket-device. People simply don't like to carry a bunch of devices for specific tasks anymore. Sadly, smartphone gaming is 'good enough' for the majority of "mobile gamers".

• Still a waste of time lol

• app games are boring. I play them for less than an hour and i get board of them.

• How much money did they give you and who put you up to this?

• I wish my friends still played Trivia Crack and Words with Friends. Nobody does anymore though...

• that's cool, but my phone stopped working so I got rid of it.

• I'd stay away from stumbleupon, we had it on our old pc years ago and this brought us to sites with viruses and we had to format the pc

• Has anyone tried Ruzzle? It is a word app.

• Watercolors, Icon Pop Quiz, and StumbleUpon seem cool

I suggest Clash of Clans and The Simpsons Tapped Out

• what's all this kiddo. you can watch a short movie or thug life videos or vine's or a documentary dont be stupid.

• I suggest Kritika
    Words with friends
    Baseball superstars 2014
    Domination
    Grall Era

• I usually just sleep when I'm bored

• Please GAG, at least let me to live and spend my time on productive things when I'm offline haha.

Thanks :)

• I've got one app to kill my boredom: a good book.

• F*ck that. Just go out with friends... in pub or what ever or go to party.

• What if you dont have friends? Think outside the box

• App games are good at times like when you're waiting in line somewhere, or some other instance to kill time.

• Do u have the same attitude towards word searches, crossword puzzles, and reading books / magazines?

What Girls Said 13

• I love stumbleupon ^^

• Can you make one of these for free computer games?

I only have my laptop and a flip phone that doesn't like what games it is compatible with.

• I love this list

• Sn defiantly needs to be on the list. It's like snake!

• I might check out trivia crack. :)

• Ingress !!!

• Shouldn't the gag app be the #1 boredom killer app? ;)

• I think Letterpress and Watercolors sound awesome.

• So glad they didn't include the Candy Crush apps!! Am I the only one sick of hearing about them?

• I don't like any of these and still I waste my time. :'C

I play Elevate, Duolingo, Hungry Shark, and Whale Trail when I'm bored (especially the last two).

Also, Doge 2048 is great.

• Loooove Two Dots! It's super fun when you get into the higher levels that have the cute little monsters!

• I fucking hate those bastards!!! I have been stuck for days! aaarrrrrghghh

• @bomba78 I completely understand! But they are handy for making squares when they're cooperative.

• Downloading Temple Run 2 now Lol

• Is StumbleUpon good? I love Pinterest and its really good to use.