GaG Bookclub: September"s Book Is... Gone Girl!

GaG Bookclub: September

@EmpatheticLady @vekin @Yusibear @Maxemeister @Smahala1991 @lifes_curve_ball @zorro8888 @ArabianPwincess197 @cl_517 @lemonlimetime @xHoneyxBeex @Creativesmarts @MissPoirot @lime_rampljuset @SensualScribe @Littlett25 @SirenDep @zell0is0my0name @sherbearee @mskay @MysteriousFlower @BelleGirl21 @Liveyyy @VampireEmpress

Greetings and salutations! Welcome to the first month meeting of GaG's Bookclub! Thank you all for joining and making this thing happen! I'd like to introduce you to our choice for September...

Gone Girl tells the story of Nick and Amy Dunne's difficult marriage, which is floundering for several reasons. The first half of the book is told in first person, alternately, by both Nick and Amy; Nick's perspective is from the present, and Amy's from the past by way of journal entries.

Helpful tidbits for the discussion:

• Learn the characters
  • Try to put yourself into the story
  • Write down any questions you have

The Gone Girl discussion will begin September 30, 2015. Looking forward to conversing with you guys! Happy reading!

📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖

*also be on the lookout for a question mid-September about suggestions for October!

CHARismatic110 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 17

• Yay! I've already ordered the book from Amazon so as soon as it arrives, I'll start reading. Looking forward to discussing the book with everyone :)

• Gonna place my order on TBD tomorrow! It will probably arrive in three weeks and I think one week should be more than enough for me to read it. So excited!! Been so long I hadn't read a nice book xx

• I didn't know we had a book club! I want to join too. I saw the movie but never read the book. I'll start reading

• Just passing by to say that I really loved the movie hahaha ❤ Too bad I'm not much of a reader.

• I heard lots of good things about the movie too. Can't wait to watch once i'm done. Thanks for the comment. You should join us one month!

• The book is always better!! Join us, you won't regret it!

• I'll put this on hold at the public library! :)

• Yay! Thank you! Looking forward to this! I will add it to my reading list for the month!

• Bruh I dislike this book but I wanna be in the club so I betta go get it lol

• Lmao well, if you don't wanna read you don't have to. You can still join and just not participate this month. I'll keep you on the list but just make not that you won't be in the discussion so I won't list you there.

• Ok so I'll add you to the list. See you during the discussion. Happy reading!

• Sounds good :) just praying that it's still at the library otherwise I'm screwed because I'm broke 😂 oh well looking forward to it! (That top picture is fancy btw)

• So looking forward to it!

• Awesome! I'll see if they have the book at our local library. I'll start once I find it :)

• Exciteed:)

• yesss I have that book! :D

• I'll check the book.

• Ok, look forward :)

• hi :) I read the book already after I watched the movie. Can I join?

• Alrighty, then :) Looking forward to it!

• I'm getting this from the library next week (placed a request, is it popular? there were holds for the reg version, so I had to request large print)! sorry I forgot to recommend more books, but if you want 2 titles, then how about 'The 5th Wave' (upcoming movie with chole grace moretz) or Stephen King's 'The Long Walk'?