Most Effective Vampiric Media

Movies:

UNDERWORLD

Selene, a beautiful vampire warrior, entrenched in a war between the vampire and werewolf races. Although she is aligned with the vampires, she falls in love with Michael, a human who is sought by werewolves for unknown reasons.

Most Effective Vampiric Media

INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE

A vampire tells his epic life story: love, betrayal, loneliness, and hunger.

SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE

The filming of Nosferatu (1922) is hampered by the fact that its star Max Schreck is taking the role of a vampire far more seriously than seems humanly possible.

BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA

The vampire comes to England to seduce a visitor's fiancée and inflict havoc in the foreign land.

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN

Two criminals and their hostages unknowingly seek temporary refuge in an establishment populated by vampires, with chaotic results.

Series:

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (as a TV series and a comic book series)

A young girl, destined to slay vampires, demons and other infernal creatures, deals with her life fighting evil, with the help of her friends.

DARK SHADOWS

The rich Collins family of Collinsport, Maine is tormented by strange occurrences.

ANGEL

The vampire Angel, cursed with a soul, moves to Los Angeles and aids people with supernatural-related problems while questing for his own redemption.

PC games:

VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE - BLOODLINES

BLOODRAYNE

P.S.

Feel free to add your own staple to this genre.

^^V^^

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 2

• Buffy was the best, but you forgot about The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and the Originals.

• Bram Stokers Dracula is my favorite of all time.

What Girls Said 4

• i really liked from dusk till dawn with salma hayek

• Buffy and Angel are my favorites :D

• I 've seen Underworld, all four movies. There will be a fifth film in 2016 and maybe a sixth one. Even though I like the idea of a movie series about vampires where a female vampire has the main role, this series could be better. There are too many action scenes that take up screen time.

• I LOVE VAMPIRE MOVIES