New TV Shows That Proved Themselves Worthy to Stay

TV Shows that started in 2015!

These shows deserve a second season!

1. Limitless : A man gains the ability to use the full extent of his brain's capabilities. A television adaptation of the 2011 film, 'Limitless'. New TV Shows That Proved Themselves Worthy to Stay
  2. Better Call Saul : The trials and tribulations of criminal lawyer, Saul Goodman, in the time leading up to establishing his strip-mall law office in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

3. Jordskott : A detective returns to her hometown seven years after her daughter's disappearance, trying to find a connection to a current case.

4. Master of None : The personal and professional life of Dev, a 30-year-old actor in New York.

5. Marvel's Jessica Jones : A former super-hero decides to reboot her life by becoming a private investigator.

What TV Shows would you like to see continue into the second season?

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 2

• I agree about the Limitless, I haven't watched Jordskott and Master of None yet, what are they like?
    Better Call Saul is not my type of show, but I'm definitely looking forward to watching Marvel's Jessica Jones :)

• Jordskott is the typical crime show - done in a more refreshing manner. Master of None is kind of refreshing and awkward. xD

• Hmmmm I don't know that one. But probably it's pretty close. Just more of a European - Swedish style - more interesting than the UK and US crime shows - ad least to me.

• Ok, thanks :)

• Limitless will probably go down the path of Revolution.
    Jessica Jones will last as long as Agents of Shield will.
    I've heard Better Call Saul is good so it'll probably last a while.

Dunno the others.

What Girls Said 1

• Yess, The Limitless and Jessica Jones are great, I'm not sure about the others...