Some of you may be wondering why you're tagged, and it's because you mentioned that you read the book before so I thought you might want to take part in the discussion.
Also, sorry for the lateness. It was originally supposed to be up on the 30th of last month. Life tends to get in the way though!
Lastly, there will be no book this month. I understand that a lot of people are taking final exams and are extra busy around this time because of the holidays and all. We will resume in January.
Ok, discussion time! These are just few questions to start us off. Feel free to add to it!
1. How do you feel about the author's decision to start off with the rape/murder of Susie?
2. What are your feelings on the narrative of the book?
3. Most of the book is set from Susie's idea of heaven. How do you feel about her ideas? What are your ideas about heaven?
4. What was your reaction to the way that Lindsay reacted?
5. Did you think that Mr. Harvey was going to get caught?