My Picks of Romantic Animes <3

So this is a mytake where if anyone is interested in finding new anime (also recommended anime for me). This is the anime right here, I'm only doing romantic anime (sorry romance stole my heart from the start) so all of these are just romantic. by the way I have horrible grammar Idc to change it. I been showing the openings and say a litle bit about why I like it and what's it about and where you can find the episodes.

Romeo X Juliet

So this is a different verison of Romeo and Juliet I LOVE THIS. So it starts off as Juliet's family owning the kingdom and Romeo father murders everyone in Juliet's family (except her) and takes their crown. Servants of the Capulet clan go into hiding (or face execution) and takes Juliet into hiding and plan to bring Juliet back to the crown where it rightfully belongs to (when she 16). Juliet also is a rebel who helps citizens when the cops starts terrorising them (searching for Juliet). She also pretending to be a boy and have to put up with this lie for her whole life. Everything changes when Romeo and Juliet meet.This anime also comes in English verison and Japanese I found two links here:

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Romeo-x-Juliet-Dub

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Romeo-x-Juliet

Itazura na kiss

So this anime starts off as a girl confesses her feelings to her crush and gets rejected. Heartbroken she goes and snaps at him. At her home her house was infested with termites which destory the house senting her and her father living with his old friend. Twist the dad old friend is the father of her crush! this gets awkward. This anime comes in Japanese I never saw a English verison at all. There muitple different verisons of this (with real life actors). You can find full episodes on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=itzaure+na+kiss+episodes

Wolf girl and Black Prince

Now a lot of people hated this anime but I can't hate this anime at all!. So it starts off as the main character she went and started a lie (that she has a boyfriend) to be friends with these popular girls. When they started to doubt that she has a boyfriend she decided to take a picture of a random hot guy and pretended he her boyfriend. Little did she knew he goes to her school..... He found out about the lie and decided to help her with it on one condition..... she has to act like his dog. There only Japanese verison and I found the anime on youtube.

NatashaJ is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• I really like the romance arc in Steins;Gate

• I really liked Lovely Complex and currently am viewing Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

• I watched lovely complex I love the opening but I don't know I just don't have any feelings for it.

• I don't either. At times I had to struggle because of the ridiculousness. But it was watchable at least.

• Samurai X: Reflections is my favorite, though it won't be nearly as impactful without seeing the main anime. I'm more of a tragic romance kind of guy, and this movie made me cry for 15 minutes after it was over, no joke. :-/

• Sankarea is another good one.

• Some good ones that I can think of are: Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Ano Natsu de Matteru? (lit. Waiting in That Summer), Golden Time (One of the few romances I have seen that doesn't happen in high school but COLLEGE), and although not strictly a romance Stein's Gate.

Kaichou Wa Maid sama is definitely that cute type of tsundere love anime with a hot male lead and a cute girl lead who is also just so great. Sakurasou is great and comes with great character development. And the other's I won't spoil.

And finally, if you just want a warm feeling in your tummy Ore Monogatari. I put this one separate just because it feel so much like a romance. Though I love the bromances just as much ^^. Hope you enjoy these if you see them.

• I was going to put maid sama in my next mytake on this stuff and Ore too since that one was so cute!

• Good choice. Can't wait to see your next take :)

• Golden Time was brilliant

• I don't really watch romance anime, prefer something in the lines of horror :O

• lol the horror in these are like how evil the king is in romeo x juliet and how he treats her like a dog in wolf girl.

• Gundam 08th MS Team. It has elements of Romeo and Juliet where the two main lovers are part of groups that are against each other. But it's definitely more about war than their love.

• Ah I see I like anime that has war it in too so I might check that out :).

What Girls Said 6

• i love those anime!!!

• I enjoyed this myTake! I have watched Itazura na Kiss and... well I'm SUPER happy with the ending because the main protagonists simply showed me #goals 💖

Also, have you watched any of these shows? They're romantic, too.
    1. Shigatusu wa Kimi no Uso
    2. Lovely Complex
    3. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    4. Sukitte Ii Na Yo (Say I Love You)
    5. Sword Art Online

• SADLY I WATCH THEM ALL! I AM GONNA CRY NOW! haha

• Nice, I like anime, maybe I could try one of these.
    Have you ever seen Nana?

• No but maybe I try that but I saw paradise kiss (by the same people who made nana). I love paradise kiss.

• Nope but what it's about? my problem is certain animes I just don't like :P

• It's about friends, headless people, and new beginnings. I'm only on episode 5, so I dunno much.
      My favs are Mushi-shi and Samurai Champloo off the top of my head.
      Haha, I understand. I can be kinda picky too.

• thank u for writing this! I needed some more romantic shows!

• Oh just FYI! I have a bunch of anime list as well! Watch boys over flower! Its romantic and the girl stand up to her bullies!

• But Apple24 which one you mean the Korean one or the Japanese one? @VampireEmpress I only watched the korean one and LOL the girl bully starts to like her because he thought she was in love with him lol.

• I watchs the anime japanese! I love Japan! haha!

• I must add Skip Beat and Maid Sama

Skip Beat is just awesome and a shame that the manga is not complete yet.