Char's Favorite Christmas Movies

So now that I've gotten my favorite Christmas songs out of the way, it's time for movies! Below you'll find a few of my favorite movies to watch around Christmas time. Read on!

Home Alone

Char's Favorite Christmas Movies

The ultimate Christmas movie. I can watch this over and over. It never gets old. I haven't seen it yet this year. Maybe that's why I've been such a scrooge!

Jingle All the Way

Probably one of my favorite Schwarzenegger movies. Him and Sinbad together were hilarious. I still want a Turbo-Man!

The Preacher's Wife

Another good one. Denzel and Whitney were a delight in this. Plus I enjoyed the music a lot.

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

This makes the list because I love everything Tim Burton makes lol. That and it's a great movie!

Home Alone 2

I'll finish out my list with one of the best sequels there is. I enjoyed this movie just as much as I did the first one.

I know some people are going to wonder why their favorites didn't make the list. These are MY favorites! With that said, I hope you guys enjoy! As always, stay classy GaGers. See you guys on the threads! ✌ ❀ 😎

28
CHARismatic110 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if I'll ever a hate a movie character more than Uncle Frank from Home Alone. Some 25 years later, the sound of "look what you did, you little jerk!" still boils my blood. I wish Kevin hit him with that paint can on a rope swag too. Fuck you, Uncle Frank.😑

Also reminds me of getting detention in high school once. I had beef with the lunch lady over cutting people in line, and she bust my balls, and one day after bickering with her, she charged me the $1.50 for my lunch, and I gave her two bucks and said "keep the change, ya filthy animal."πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Aaaannnnd then I turned to see the vice principal standing right there😣 I should have been like "Mr. Hunter, your lunch lady... WOOF."πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Home Alone! My mom didn't let my sister and I watch it for the longest time. She thought that it encouraged bad behavior. I completely forgot about The Preacher's Wife. That is a really good movie.

My favorites are Love Actually, Elf and Bad Santa. I have not seen a lot of the classic Christmas movies and people keep telling me that I need to. Just have not gotten around to it.

• Yeah it doesn't get more Christmasy than watching Home Alone and drinking hot chocolate.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 1

• Home Alone is great, though I haven't seen it in a while. A Christmas Story, The Santa Clause, Rudolph, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas are also on my list.