Char's Favorite Christmas Movies

So now that I've gotten my favorite Christmas songs out of the way, it's time for movies! Below you'll find a few of my favorite movies to watch around Christmas time. Read on!

Home Alone

Char's Favorite Christmas Movies

The ultimate Christmas movie. I can watch this over and over. It never gets old. I haven't seen it yet this year. Maybe that's why I've been such a scrooge!

Jingle All the Way

Probably one of my favorite Schwarzenegger movies. Him and Sinbad together were hilarious. I still want a Turbo-Man!

The Preacher's Wife

Another good one. Denzel and Whitney were a delight in this. Plus I enjoyed the music a lot.

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

This makes the list because I love everything Tim Burton makes lol. That and it's a great movie!

Home Alone 2

I'll finish out my list with one of the best sequels there is. I enjoyed this movie just as much as I did the first one.

I know some people are going to wonder why their favorites didn't make the list. These are MY favorites! With that said, I hope you guys enjoy! As always, stay classy GaGers. See you guys on the threads! ✌ ❤ 😎

CHARismatic110 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• Home Alone 2 is one of my fav movies of all time! 8-)

• "It's a Wonderful Life" is the best Christmas move ever made.

classicfilmaficionados.files.wordpress.com/.../its-awonderfullife-email.jpg

Unlike the films you've listened, it shows us the true meanings of Christmas.

• I don't know if I'll ever a hate a movie character more than Uncle Frank from Home Alone. Some 25 years later, the sound of "look what you did, you little jerk!" still boils my blood. I wish Kevin hit him with that paint can on a rope swag too. Fuck you, Uncle Frank.😡

Also reminds me of getting detention in high school once. I had beef with the lunch lady over cutting people in line, and she bust my balls, and one day after bickering with her, she charged me the $1.50 for my lunch, and I gave her two bucks and said "keep the change, ya filthy animal."😂😂😂 Aaaannnnd then I turned to see the vice principal standing right there😣 I should have been like "Mr. Hunter, your lunch lady... WOOF."😂😂😂😂

• National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. No need to look farther than this gem.
    http://bubba.org/nlcv/images/ce_background.jpg

• I like these movies too, they are very entertaining during the holiday season :D

• Home Alone 2 is one of the best sequels ever. I like it better than Home Alone 1.

• I've seen and recognize All of them Except for The Preacher's Wife.

Other Christmas movies I remembered watching are multiple versions of A Christmas Carol, Home Alone 3 and 4, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, It's a Wonderful Life, and Miracle on 34th Street ('94 version).

• The Preacher's Wife is a remake of the Bishop' Wife. You probably haven't seen that either lol. But yeah, I love Edward Scissorhands.

• At least someone's got taste.

• Nightmare Before Christmas is great because it pulls double duty. :)

I also love the animated Grinch (from '67) and Polar Express.

What Girls Said 2

• I love Home Alone! My mom didn't let my sister and I watch it for the longest time. She thought that it encouraged bad behavior. I completely forgot about The Preacher's Wife. That is a really good movie.

My favorites are Love Actually, Elf and Bad Santa. I have not seen a lot of the classic Christmas movies and people keep telling me that I need to. Just have not gotten around to it.

• Yeah it doesn't get more Christmasy than watching Home Alone and drinking hot chocolate.

• Home Alone is great, though I haven't seen it in a while. A Christmas Story, The Santa Clause, Rudolph, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas are also on my list.