Songs We've All Heard But We Don't Know The Name Of

We have been through this and this sucks ass. So here's my myTake, hopefully you find some songs you've been searching for days, months or even years!

Darude - Sandstorm

Well, by now... you think you all know this one hahaha. It's like internet's anthem.

Clint Mansell - Lux Aeterna

Classic! Such an amazing song and I found the name around 6 months... I know I know, shame on me lol :(

Carl Orff - O fortuna

When you hear it.. you know it. You're fucked, the end is coming, you're finished XD

George Thorogood - Bad To The Bone

The anthem of all badass characters or you know... badass wannabe. Found some months ago too! I was so happy lol

Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin'

Aaaaaarhg <3 this song, I love it. To think I know it because of Jessica Simpson :( don't kill me

Carolina Martinez - The Killer's Song

I can't even count how many times I've heard this song and I found it some days ago.

Enur feat. Natasja - Calabria 2007

Sexiest video ever so it distracts you a lot and you forget its name XD it doesn't matter, now you can masturbate to it.

X Files - Theme Song

WhatTheHellAmy has 14 letters, WhatTheHell has 11 letters, Amy has 3, do you know what that means?!

WhatTheHell = 9/11

Amy = triangle

triangle + 9/11 = Illuminati

WhatTheHellAmy is illuminati confirmed.

WhatTheHellAmy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 6

• Ah, the last one is creepy! But I still kind of like it :D
    Great songs, Amy. I found most of them good. Thank you for sharing <3

• Yummy yummy yummy I've got love in my tummy
    what the hell is that

• You forgot about this song

• Lux Aeterna sounds like Requiem For A Dream, which came first?

• I actually knew the first one based off of Dance Central... lol.

I knew Enur because my Dominican mother plays this song... and it's one of her favorites.

I heard the Boots/Bad to the bone songs but did not know the artists. The X Files was my favorite show.

The only one I didn't know was The Killer's Song.

• I knew most of these names. Never heard of the Killer Song. And also, the Calabria one is very similar to a different/better one...

• Which one came first? The one she posted, or this one? Cause I've only heard "Destination Calabria" :/