Jewish Movies You Gotta Watch!

I saw these movies some months ago and I loved them, very informative and amazingly interesting. I think you guys need to give it a try.

8. Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon

Jewish movies you gotta watch!

Good documentary, I liked it, I learned a lot about this awesome poducer of jewish descent. Very funny and talented.

Learn more about it

7. Broadway Musicals: A Jewish Legacy

Talented people, the Jews were present in Broadway and they left their talent on the stage. Awesome documentary about Broadway and its history.

Learn more about it

6. A Film Unfinished

A very very sad documentary, I cried a lot with this, although, I loved it. It's incredible what these people saw and lived, they have my infinite respect for this.

Learn more about it

5. The Lost Key

A movie for couples and marriage and the most important thing: intimacy. This documentary will give the word "intimacy" a whole new meaning. From the jewish point, you'll learn how to make everything work.

Learn more about it

4. Zaytoun

The impossible friendship became possible. I loved this movie sooo much. It's emotional and of course as a terribly emotional person, I cried with this. You think about how lucky you are for not needing to live these kind of things. These kids don't know what childhood means.

Learn more about it

3. My awkward sexual adventure

Dudes, you gotta watch this. It's hilarious!! I think half of the dudes in here go through a similar situation XD the dude is shy and the amazing and kind stripper helps this guy. This one have a happy ending that you'll love.

Learn more about it

2. Big Bad Wolves

UH-MAZING! I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!!!!! You don't expect that shit, that's the most amazing part. If you like to be surprised and if you like violence and pedophilia, this is your movie XD

Learn more about it

1. Out in the Dark

I could say this is my favorite movie at the moment. I even recommend it to homophobes, you have to be heartless if you don't feel sorry for these guys. Impossible love and they make it work... well, that's what I want to believe because you never know, the way this movie ends will make you shit bricks.

Learn more about it

WhatTheHellAmy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 2

• I've never heard of any of these, and i'd watch all these except SuperMench because nebbish looking guys irritate me :P
    Look any mytake where i discover new movies, and get a good idea of what they are, So good job!

• You forgot star wars

What Girls Said 5