8 Songs to Get You Amped Up

G@Ggers, what songs get you going and energize you? What songs do you like to listen to while playing sports? I've made a short list of 8 songs that get me amped up. If you know of any other good songs, feel free to comment below.

1. Rise Against - Give it All

I remember watching this video as a kid, over 10 years ago, and I still enjoy watching it.

2. Theory of a Deadman - Sacrifice

This is like a female equivalent of the ninja video above.

3. Sum 41 - No Reason

This is the first time I've seen this music video - omg at the blonde on stage, lol.

4. Phillip Phillips - Raging Fire

This song is softer than the other ones I've picked but I still find it energizing - especially the chorus.

5. ??? - Swing Low

I don't know who sings this song; I just got it from the original beyblade series - they had some good songs on there.

6. Reps - 'Bout the City

Got this one from the video game Jet Set Radio. This game, and Jet Set Radio Future, had pretty good soundtracks.

7. Drowning Pool - Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

Not much to say about this one. Just watch and listen.

8. Fear Factory - Full Metal Contact

I'll end with something more intense in case the previous songs weren't enough to get you amped up.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender

What Guys Said 2