My Top Five Favorite Shows Of All Time

Chuck

My top five favorite shows of all time

Chuck is an action comedy that follows Chuck Bartowski, a computer geek who accidentally downloads a bunch of government secrets in his head. This sends chuck on a path to become a full fledged spy along with Sarah Walker and John Casey. At the same time he attempts to hide his double life from his sister and her boyfriend/husband, Ellie and Captain Awesome and his best friend, Mrgan. Stars Zachery Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Sarah Lancaster, and Ryan Mcpartlin.

Parks and Recreation

A political satire show that follows Leslie Knope, a mid-level bureaucrat who is attempting to make the city of Pawnee, Indiana a better place. Stars Amy Poehler, Adam Scott, Rashida Jones, Chris Pratt, Aubrey Plaza, Retta, Nick Offerman, Rob Lowe, Jim o heir, and Aziz Ansari.

Supernatural

Supernatural has action, comedy, and horror. It follows Sam and Dean Winchester, who are brothers and best friends who travel North America hunting demons, ghosts, monsters, etc. Eventually they team up with the King of hell and an angel. Stars Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, and Mark Sheppard.

Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones is based off of George R. R. Martin's best selling series, a Song of Fire and Ice. It depicts powerful families fight for the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. Don't get too attached to the characters because they are likely to die, brutally. Stars Emilia Clarke, Natalie Dormer, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harrington, Lena Headey, Maisie Williams, Sophia Turner, and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

New Girl

After a rough break up, awkward and upbeat Jessica Day moves into an apartment with 3 single guys. A bartender, womanizer, and former athlete. With her best friend Cece, they move a dysfunctional family. Stars Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, Hannah Simone, Max Greenfield, Lamorne Morris, and Damon Wayans Jr.

Ginnyweasley97 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 18

• I loved chuck or at least the first few seasons, never got around to seeing the ending

• The Blacklist and Limitless are also awesome shows.

• Well two of those shows one some of my favorites lol.

• Parks and Recreation was awesome.
    New Girl was great, but no I feel like they're losing their spark.
    Game of Thrones is great.

My Top 5 is:
    1) How I Met Your Mother
    2) Vikings
    3) Black Sails
    4) Park and Rec
    5) Hell on Wheels

• love game of thrones and parks and rec

• Simple list.

• Parks and Rec was awesome.

• chuck was good, but then they fucked it up real quick. parks and rec is a solid show, but best ever? eeeehhhh. to each their own. never seen super natural, but. game of thrones, always a solid choice and i've never seen new girl.

• I totally agree about chuck I wish that there was a movie to wrap up any questions.

• i didn't like it when he became good and shit. it basically defeated the entire purpose and premise of the show. instead of being dragged into situations, he was basically a cyborg

• Mine are.. Smallville, happy days, criminal minds, N C I S, and Gold rush to name a few

• Good to know.

• I loved Chuck, gives nerds like me hope that we will get the girl of our dreams if we just be ourselves. Of course the comedy in it is so perfectly geeky/nerdy

• Malcolm in the Middle
    Breaking Bad
    Game of Thrones
    Last Week Tonight
    Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations/Parts Unknown

• Game of thrones
    Breaking bad
    True Detective
    Rick and morty
    Mr robot

• It just dawned on me... Schmidt is somewhat of a douchey version of Chuck...

• The only one I watch is Game Of Thrones which I enjoy immensely.

• I've found it surprising that I find American movies to be okay-ish to watch but the tv shows are boring as he++. The only exception I can think off from the top of my head is Curb Your Enthusiasm

This is my all time favorite show - a British tv cult comedy (the video is small because otherwise, I assume, YouTube would remove it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFU6D4GKaic

• Oh Chuck... really good show.

• Out of all those shows I just like Parks and Rec.

What Girls Said 10

• Chuck and game of thrones are the most awesome out of that list. ^^

• love new girl

• Nice! Love the first three most - on this list. Game of Thrones is good... but not that good. New Girl - was kind of ruined for me - but I love Winston. xD

• I like Supernatural and Chuck too :D

• Parks and Rec, The O. C. Full House, One Tree Hill... can't think of anything else that I love.

• SUPERNATURAL!

• I love New Girl... great show!

My top 5 would be...
    The Office
    Veronica Mars
    Boy Meets World/ Girl Meets World
    Last Week Tonight
    Sense 8

• I agree with you :)

• I don't like show

• That's a nice opinion you got there. Personally I don't like your grammar.

• Nobody told you? I am your master

• of course ginny weasley is my master haha

• supernatural
    Game of thrones
    Medium
    House
    True blood