10 Nickelodeon Stars/Casts: Before and After

So I was recently looking at some before and after pictures of some stars so I decided it would be fun to make a Mytake about it. So here is the Nickelodean version c:

Amanda Bynes

The Amanda Show

Show released in 1999

Drake Bell and Josh Peck

Drake and Josh

Show Released in 2004

Ned's Declassified Cast

Lindsey Shaw, Devon Werkheiser, Daniel Curtis Lee

Show released in 2004

Zoey 101 Cast

(Left to right) Sean Flynn, Alexa Nikolas, Jamie Lynn Spears, Kristin Herrera, Matthew Underwood, Christopher Massey

Show released in 2005

iCarly Cast

(left to right) Nathan Kress, Jerry Trainor, Miranda Cosgrove, Noah Munck, and Jenette Mcurdy

Show released in 2007

Victorious Cast

(Sorry this picture might be confusing haha)

Elizabeth Gillies, Leon Thomson III, Matt Bennet, Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Daniella Monet, and Avan Jogia

Show released in 2010

Bonus: The Rugrats :D

What is your favorite Nickelodean show?

They definitely don't make them like they used to, Todays shows are crap

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 20

• Usually I asssume teen stars are dead if I don't hear about them.
    Why?
    It makes any conversation that they get involved in more interesting

• I had a crush on Alexa Nikolas, the one in pink from Zoey 101... I think that crush was never gone, cause she looks amazing now.

• a guy i went to school with was on that Ned's show

• Ned's Declassified is a show I can marathon watch to this day. :-D

#BigKid :-D

• Lol come on, half of those were bad also.

• Interesting. I watched Drake & Josh, iCarly and a bit of Victorious. My childhood was so great, it makes me sad...

• Honestly 90s Nickelodeon shows were crap too in my opinion. I don't know of why but back in the 90s they started pushing sitcoms and sketch comedy on kids like that's all there was. Where's the deep, thought provoking fantasy that really inspires you? 80s Nickelodeon had Spartacus & the Sun Beneath the Sea, Cities of Gold, David the Gnome, and other such shows that really challenged kids to push their imaginations. Not cheap sitcom stuff that undermines their intelligence and creativity.

• You Can't Say That On Television,

• Probably before your time, but I used to party with Little Pete (Danny Tamberelli) from The Adventures of Pete & Pete, back in college. He's the younger redhead, beating up the ocean, haha. Funny thinking how I've held that kid up for keg stands and taken bong rips with him😂
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONToifvLIPQ

• amanda had problems with feelings of worthlessness and she tried to enact out the guilt she felt she was. i helped her. she's fine now

• Didn't Amanda Bynes lose her mind? Like actual clinical insanity...

• 2000s nickelodeon was nowhere near as good 90s nickelodeon

• You should've included Emily Ratajkowski in the iCarly cast!

• jamie's hot.

• Look at my baby Daniella monet...

• Feel old yet?

• I liked that bonus part, especially! :)

• My favorite Nickelodeon show? Avatar. Of course.

• Why not wait 15 or 20 years? Some of these people have hardly aged much since it was only 5-10 years ago.

• Nice I usually look up the young chicks on Nickolodean and Disney to wack off to but once they turn eighteen I dont bother.

What Girls Said 25