Prince: The Death Of A Music Icon

Today the musical world lost a talented artist...Prince! i am writing this take to share some of his best songs :(

Prince : the death of a music icon 1. The Most beautiful girl in the world

2. Purple rain

3. I wanna be your lover

4. Cream

5. Creep

RIP !

1213
zombiebabe is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Prince is like Michael Jackson to me: I respect them for their musical abilities and their influence on the music world in general. However, I do not like their music that they produce. It gets too high and whiny vocally for my personal taste which makes it too predominately pop. It just simply isn't pleasing to my ears to hear it. (Ironic thing being that I also like some screaming vocals, which is usually very harsh to hear)

Nevertheless, like all musicians who have died this year and in general, RIP. I didn't really know or listen to Prince, but I still respect him as a musician and person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never heard any of his songs until he passed away. I can say, he didn't appeal to me at all (music wise). However, there is no doubt that he was talented due to the huge impact he left on people, and how much success he had in the music industry.
    May his soul rest in peace.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 12

• Half the people on GAG weren't even born when Price had his hits. It actually pissed me off, as MTV ran a tribute all day and I missed my new episode of the Real World;-( I what to see that dumb as blonde get her ass kicked or voted off. Hopefully Dean gets to hit& quit it first.

• We have lost so many true artists and inspirations this year already its sad to see the talented musical geniuses leave :/

• All great songs, no doubt you know your stuff, but you forgot possibly the greatest solo in a cover song of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

• Nice take - Yeah I remember a lot of those songs - Not my genre but I respected his talent

• Ya know, I respect Prince and his success, but I've never really been able to get into his music. I can't think of one Prince song I'm actually crazy about.

And yes. I do believe his death is a conspiracy.

• When The Doves Cry <3

• i was lucky enough to be born on the same day as prince June 7th and i also can play most instruments well and can sing really well (GO FIGURE) , now all we have is this great music, from the purple wonder, to explore even more , RIP PRN

• Little Red Corvette is a kick-ass song, I discovered it yesterday.

• good music.

but a weirdo who died of AIDS and belived in a shitty religion (well most are shitty but cool..)

• Prince was a strong Christian. RIP Prince.

• Fuck prince and all this fucking publicity following his death. Nobody mentioned anything about him in the past 10 years or so...

• You mean all the music videos you could find on YouTube, since apparently he had a huge beef with YouTube and didn't allow most of them to be on YouTube.

And I'm surprised the bizarre actor Randy Quaid hasn't tried to get at least some of the spotlight by talking about alleged starwhackers

What Girls Said 11

• I will miss him terribly.. RIP Prince.. 🙏🏼
    What I loved about him is that through the decades there were never a controversy surrounding him.

• I respect Prince, definitely, but the only song of his I've ever loved is Purple Rain. That song is amazing, but I don't like any of his others.

• Purple Rain, Beautiful Ones, When Dove Cry were some of my favs by him💜 His music will live on forever. A music genius indeed🎤🎸

• Thank you💜And aside from Purple Rain, those weren't even his most iconic songs!
    R. I. P. Prince Rogers Nelson.

• Great Mytake!!
    I love all the songs that have been posted. A great legend has truly been lost unfortunately. But i am glad he left his mark on music!!

• I haven't stopped crying in three weeks. When did he die?

• Although I didn't like his music, I respect Prince for his talent and his influence on the music world.
    R. I. P. Prince Rogers Nelson

• the record company will be celebrating his death.

• he will be missed and he was loved

• Nice take

• We've lost a lot of great musicians this year. I didn't think that he would be one of them. I'm a huge fan of his music. He was one of the artists that made me want to play guitar.