We all know that everyone has at least one pet peeve. I happen to have several and they all drive me up the wall!! I will make this very sweet and to the point :P
1) When people say "axe" instead of "ask."
"Jodie, can I axe you a question?"
2) When people say "exspecially" instead of "especially.
3) When people say "meh" when referring to themselves in a text message.
"You must really love meh."
4) Wet counters and anything that drips water.
When you go to grab something from the kitchen and the entire counter is still wet from being cleaned and now your hands/elbows are wet too. Disgusting! I also have to mention sweaty water bottles especially during the summer...
5) When people are way too close and don't understand the concept of personal space.
I can feel their breath really close to me and it's freaking annoying!
6) When you're in a major rush and people are walking like turtles in front of you.
If they saw me running like a mad woman just a moment ago why aren't they making room for me to pass??
7) When girls crowd the bathroom mirror when all I want to do is wash my hands.
I never thought washing my hands would be this difficult...
8) When people blatantly look at you and whisper...
Yeah, I never would have guessed that they're talking about me
9) When people use "their," "they're," and "there" incorrectly in a sentence
No further explanation. I thought we all had grammar and spelling lessons as children??
Whether it's during a test, on a spouse, or just cheating to get to the top. Luckily it has never happened to me, but I would never take back a cheater.
11) When people are WAY too chatty and clearly don't know what they're talking about.
Yap ayapapapappppp. No thank you. Especially class show-offs who pretend like they know everything when they clearly don't. Did you even read the assigned chapter??
12) When people don't cover their mouths when they yawn, cough, or sneeze.
I don't need to see what's in your mouth. If you're sick, please don't spread your germs because my cold will last for 2 weeks and I can't afford to take time off work/school...
13) When people chew with their mouths open
Why do I need to see what you just ate?! That's gross on so many levels.
14) When it's way too obvious who wears the pants in a relationship
The person isn't even free to be himself/herself and are "scolded" for being dorky/goofy/silly. If you have such an issue with them then why are you even dating in the first place?! I believe in equality and would never reprimand my significant other for being uniquely beautiful from the inside and out.
15) When people purposely put other people down
Why is that even necessary? If you're really as amazing as you claim to be, you wouldn't need to constantly point it out to other people.
16) Guys who show off to girls by being jerks.
Am I supposed to be impressed that you made that girl over there cry?? If anything that makes you less attractive and horribly mean :(
17) When teachers are absent-minded.
"Oh gee. Where did I put that pen?? (tucked behind ear). Then they spend the next ten minutes searching for a pen that is literally within arm's reach. I'm supposed to trust you to teach me about World War I when you can't even remember where you put your flipping pen??
18) When salespeople are stuck-up snobs.
"Excuse me. Do you know where I can find workout tank tops??"
"Um...can't you see I'm talking here??" Oh I'm sorry. I thought it was your job to direct me to the right location and cater to what I need help with? So sorry I interrupted such an "important" conversation
Those are the only ones I can come up with right now. Please share your own pet peeves & I'm sorry if you're guilty of any of the things I described above. I still love all of you lol :)