My Favorite Things About V For Vendetta

https://www.netflix.com/watch/70039175?trackId=13752289&tctx=0%2C0%2C9895521d-147e-4523-9019-95d6b8ab078d-100850227

My Favorite Things About V For Vendetta

She doesn't know what V looks like, yet she falls In love with him, despite his murderous ways.

The following lines:

"Disdaining fortune with his
brandished steel, which smoked with
bloody execution." -V

"We all wear masks. Life creates
them and forces us to find the one
that fits." -V

"VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition." -V

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof. " -V

"The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people." -V

"My father was a writer. You would've liked him. He used to say that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up. " -Evey

Evey: "But I don't want you to die." V: "That's the most beautiful thing you could have ever given me."

"But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror. " -V

Gordon Deitrich: "You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it."

Those are just a sample of the lines I love from this movie.

The entire movie....was just pure gold and I love it.

"Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!"

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• I cannot endorse the movie,
    Alan Moore who wrote the graphic novel didn't think it should be made

• The only Adaptation of Alan Moores Work he ever approved of was the one episode of the animated superman cartoon where they adapted for the man who has everything

• Most overrated movie ever.

• Yeah i remember it when it came out years back i dodnt like it much. Watched it again and got into it a few years ago and loved it. Its about the act that can swing the power back to the people by making them aware. Its exactly whats needed in this world now

• Love that movie so much. You read the comic yet? READ ALAN MOORE COMICS! READ THEM ALL! QUICK WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME! AAAHH!

• I kind of got tired how this guy was able to effortlessly move from place to place like he had a tardis or something.

• Omg thanks for reminding me, im watching it later tonight now

What Girls Said 3