1) Have a star/Moon Gazing date.
2) See the Northern Lights/ Aurora Borealis.
3) Ride a horse in a field during the sunset.
Horses are so majestic <3
4) Zip Lining in Dubai.
I'm not really a daredevil, I wish Bungee jumping and air diving didn't scare me, but it does! But somehow, Zip lining doesn't scare me as much! I would love to feel like I'm flying!! ^^
5) Visit the United States.
I want to visit many different countries (Japan, Great Britain, Australia, Emirates....) and places in the USA, but New York City is #1!!!
6) Swim under a waterfall.
7) Visit Bora Bora for my Honeymoon.
Paradise on earth!
8) Travel in Space/ Space Tourism.
Not very realistic :/ but hopefully they will invent it before I die! :p
9) Swim with dolphins.
10) Sleep in an impressive tree house.
11) Go to a Coldplay concert:
I have been a fan of Coldplay since the age of 13 and would love to see them live one day, their concerts seem so fun, colorful and magical!
11) Have a camping in this exact same place:
In Milford Sound, New Zealand.
12) Visit the Hobbit Houses in New Zealand.
13) Learn some crazy Yoga moves.
I'm flexible but not strong enough to hold my balance likes this (weak arms) :/ But thankfully, we have the power to mold are bodies and make it stronger by working out :) !
14) Assist to a flying lantern festival:
Just like in the movie "Tangled" ^^
15) Have a lake date
16) Kiss under the rain.
17) Drive a motorbike at night around a city when it's the quietest with someone I love.
18) Stay in a skyscraper Hotel!
I have always been obsessed with skyscrapers!
And I would love to have a rooftop date with a view over a modern city with a great skyline <3
19) Stay in the Igloo Hotel in Finland:
What about you Fellow G@GGERS? What are some of the things in your Bucket list?