A Deeper "Top" List: 6 Thought-Provoking Songs

With or without vocals, here are a list of songs I find thought provoking.My top list of thought provoking songs

1. Nelly Furtado: All Good Things

2. Audiomachine: Wars of Faith.

This song has a powerful male vocal

3. The Smiths: How soon is now?

4. Royksopp: Forever

5. Enigma: Sadeness Part 1

6. Pink Floyd: Another Brick in the Wall

ikissedtheskyonce is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 1

• Enigma. That's a blast from my past. I was working at a record store (remember them?) in the classical music section when that was popular. My most memorable listening of it was when it came on the radio when my friend and I were on our way to a shooting range.

What Girls Said 2

• Love the songs. ^^

The audiomachine one sounds amazing. :)

• I definitely consider Another Brick in the Wall to be thought-provoking, but not the others. My mom let me watch the movie when I was 8, and that stuff almost gave me nightmares.

Why don't I find the others thought-provoking? Because, they have no words, or maybe they just don't sound... sinister? Another Brick in the Wall is pretty much about rebellion; a bunch of students get sick of the education program and destroy their school. I can't say the same for the others, because the other songs that make me feel anything.

I don't know... I agree with the last song though! The rest is your opinion. :)