10 Of The Hottest and Richest Stars in Hollywood: Hint First, Then Reveal!

Hollywood. Not only is it the land of the rich & famous but it's the land of the…hot!

The stars & starlets of the silver screen are known as much for the money they spend as the bodies they rock up & down the red carpet. From necklines that plunge to the floor to abs you could wash clothes on, these mega stars have it all.We've all seen the famous J-Lo dress. We've all seen the "wardrobe malfunctions". But a lot of these celebs don't need the gimmicks to be scorching hot. Hollywood breeds the best of the best and the richest of the rich. And they always have. We can all think back to the golden age of Hollywood. Sean Connery, Clark Gable, Marlon Brando, Bo Derek, Farrah Fawcett, Marilyn Monroe…as far back as we can remember, Hollywood stars have had it all. But this is 2016!

What makes a celebrity get on my list? Longevity, raw sexuality, insane wealth and being just plain gorgeous. My only hurdle was thinking of JUST 10.

Without further ado, I present to you my list of "10 Of The Hottest and Richest Stars in Hollywood.

Read the hint, guess, tap to reveal.

1. $80M

2. $59M

3: $52M 4: $19M 5: $85M 6: $30M 7: $40M 8: $8M 9: $45M 10: $450M

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Lemme guess first
    1. Taylor Swift
    2. Lady Gaga
    3. Jennifer Lawrence
    4. Shailene Woodly. Damn! (thought is was playing on movie titles)
    5. Katy Perry Damn! Would have never guessed her without something about a butt
    6. Will Smith or Shia LeBouf. Damn! Didn't catch the mad men thing.
    7. Jared Leto
    8. Margo Robbie
    9. Will Smith. Damn! Thought bc Deadshot
    10. Beyonce

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm you are getting Xper from this take, which you can use to get a girftcard, so in a way you are making money from it, so I think Hollywood can sue you for using a picture of their sign :P

As for the names I haven't got a clue, I don't know or care about celebrities

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 3

• Jennifer Lawrence is so cute. I think that her best role was in Hunger Games movies. I had a hunch that she is rich but I had no idea that she gets $12 million per each film role. I also read on pinetworth.com/jennifer-lawrence-net-worth/ that she has $75 million net worth, is ranked by Forbes as the highest-paid actress in the world in 2016.

• 1.) Taylor Swift
    4.) Zac Efron
    5.) Kim Kardashian
    10.) Beyonce

The rest I don't know for sure.

• Number 10 is Beyoncé for a fact

What Guys Said 3

• According to Forbes Eminem is "The Worlds Richest" worth $53.5 billion and would be north of 80 billion if it wasn't for the drama from his ex wife.

• 8. Margot Robbie

• You forgot Tom Hardy... he's worth $15M.