My 5 Favorite Horror Movies: Scare Yourself Silly!

Everybody knows I'm a horror movie addict and after seeing a lot of them I know what movies are good enough to make you scream...well, at least they are good enough for me. lol

1. Horror in Amityville (1979)

This movie is my favorite thing in the world. It is based on a real case, and it's about the famous case of house 112 where Ronald DeFeo killed his whole family, and only months later the Lutz family moved to there, running away only 28 days later because of demonic things.

2. Psycho (1960)

The big classic that has an amazing plot. Who doesn't love Anthony Perkins with the crazy face?

3. The Conjuring 1 and 2

The movies are also about real events that the most famous demonologists, The Warrens, investigated. The 2 movies are about these two helping families who were being disturbed by spirits.

4. Sinister 1 and 2

Also about families that have been disturbed by demonic things; both movies show the same demon, that gets kids to kill their families and then record it.

5. Insidious 1 and 2

A movie with a lot of good characters (demons) and it has a plot that isn't just about people dying or running around.

Good luck watching those!!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• First time I ever heard it called the Horror In Amityville lol
    And I'd put Phantasm, Nightmare on Elm street, Friday the 13th, The Devil's rejects, Halloween, The Visit, And The Shining on there!

Love ur take <3

• Whoa!!

• I wish I could tell you what insidious did to my best friend. I didn't think it was too scary, though, but I don't do horror movies so I can't compare it 😁

• it isn't scary for me because horror movies aren't scary at all for me but I think it is entertaining, amd what did it do?

• Lets just say he had many sleepless nights

• it remembers me my bestfriend, she was so scared she went to her parents bed lol

• Good ones. I throw in Halloween nightmare on elm street and Friday the 13th one and two

• It's "The Amityville Horror". Maybe it came out different in translation.

• cool mytake

• Damn they're pretty scary

• Great take
    I like all of those movies but I haven't watched sinister series
    Good to know that girls are also into horror movies 😍 LOL

What Girls Said 1

• I've seen of all of these! Great take.