Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• use to like bones..

• Vikings is the best one.

• I have being cutting down on my television recently and to be honest have only recently watched Game Of Thrones and OITNB, both were good but I felt OITNB had a dip in middle of season 4, if I wasn't binge watching I might have lost interest. Bones, Devious Maids and Outlander are good but when I thought are they good enough that I don't want to miss the next episode, they didn't pass test. I am watching a fair bit of subtitled stuff, I have only recently found out HBO have a European and Latin America branch so I am checking their stuff out.

• Game of Thrones and Viking are the best. Can't wait to see Vikings return this Fall.

• Great series, especially Vikings, Game Of Thrones, Outlander... and Bones of course.
    I'm not familiar with others, what are they like?

• Great. Depends on the show.

• Oh, Bear grylls - he runs around in the wild with celebrities -it's really fun.
      Orange: it's more of a drama - in the women's correctional facility.

• Ok, thanks, I'll check it out :)

• My Top five for this year are Vikings, The Last Kingdom, How to get away with murder, Black Sails and GoT.

• spartacus?

• Silicon valley and Mr robot would really perfect that list.

• Nice :)
    Great series,
    You should also watch the Walking dead and the 100 :)

What Girls Said 4

• I like game of thrones and outlander 😊

• Another Period is funny af

• Another period is such a funny and great show :)

• Me too, it was interesting summer, my favorites series here are 1, 8, 2 and 5 (in that exact order) :)