Things We Just Can't Resist Doing in Our Video Games

For all you gamers, there are so many things we can't help but do.........

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?

Every game you play, you MUST go through the path or location you are told to go. But for some reason I always go the opposite direction to see what I find and if anything happens at least twice 😂

THE RED BARRELS

All of you fps fans know what I'm talking about! You see a red barrel, you shoot it, and then BOOM!

RAMPAAAAAGE!!!!!!!

When you know you can safely re-load safely back to your last save, you know you can't resist going on a rampage! You can't resist shooting all of the innocent people up 😂 but if you kill a chicken in Skyrim..........

DAMN I LOOK GOOD 😎

Whether you're checking how accurate the game is or just to fool around, you just can't resist looking at yourself in the mirror (in the game of coarse)

FRIENDLY FIRE 💀

When friendly fire is a part of the game, you can't stop yourself from killing your teammates at least once. Whether it's for shits and giggles or you're just curious to see if it even is possible

JUST IN CASE

All of you Elder Scrolls and Assassin's Creed fans know what I'm talking about. You look inside a chest or a barrel to see what you can pick up but you just take everything in it even if it had no use for you. "Oh I'll just take this bowl just in case......you never know when you might need it!" 😂

Do you do any of these above? And if you want a part 2, let me know!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 7

• Everyone knows it's more dangerous to kill chickens in Ocarina of Time, than to kill them in skyrim. :P
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFRI3byJgYA

• The joys of video games xD When I play Destiny, I like to see how far I can jump, which sometimes ends in death... But it is fun!

• u forgot tea bagging a enemy player u killed in COD!
    and our palms r sweaty knees weak, arms are heavy
    There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
    lol 😅

• Not my style, I prefer stealth approach.

• I remember first time I played Skyrim I went to Riverwood and killed a chicken because why the hell not, then freaked the fuck out because everyone wanted to kill me. And the searching everything - searched every single urn in Bleak Falls Barrow... every single frickin' one.

Those were the days

• Omg you sound just like me 😂😂😂

by the way a girl that plays Skyrim? Me like :p

• These are so true XD

• Done all of that including killing Chicken in Skyrim first time I did that I was like all this over one chicken AHhhhhh fuck off leave me alone I did not even mean to kill the chicken also tried to resurrect a rabbit which it told me creature was too powerful witch is bull shit

• Ikr lmao 😂

• I know lmao but why would you even try that? 😂

• I have known idea want to see if it would work lol it's B's that I can pick up people but not a rabbit what I'd with rabbits in this game

What Guys Said 5

• In F4U Secret Sortie, I enjoyed sending the plane into orbit.

• Team killing are one of the things that trolls love do online. You thought you could trust other strangers just because you guys are on the same team? WRONG! They either team kill your ass when ever they feel like it for the lulz or they hog all the best equipment, weapons, items, etc. and then you get fucked on the more critical and tougher battles.

As for Exploding barrels, yup. we all love blowing shit up since back in the very early days of Doom, Duke Nukem 3D and Quake. Don't have enough Rockets or Grenades left but a whole bunch of enemies or a tougher enemy walks into or close to a barrel or barrels? No problem with that, I'll just shoot it with my shotgun or pistol to save my ammo for the later harder battles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdj-u7mrMiI

• Lmao same

You forget t-bagging

Have u played the Stanley Parable?

• Well I'm saving those for part 2 :p

And no I haven't even heard of it lol

• It's all good I could look it up

• Aight farm god luck

Actually I'm gonna watch a video too cuz it's hella funny

• Great my take, whenever I see red barrel. I shoot it and some time it results in my death too.

• great mytake, i really can't control my self when i see a barrel, if an enemy soldier is standing in front of me and there's a barrel farther than him, i would shoot the barrel... LOL.