Are These the Hottest Women on Earth Today?

Firstly, as you all know, beauty is an individualistic and subjective thing. So you can agree or disagree but for me, these ladies top the list!

Here we go, hope you enjoy!

KAJOL-INDIAN

CHİAKİ KURİYAMA-JAPANESE

LORENA GARCİA-SPANISH

ALESSANDRO AMBROSİO-BRAZILIAN

ARİANA GRANDE-AMERİCAN

BARBARA PALVİN-BRAZILIAN

BEYONCE-AMERİCAN

ZARA LARSSON-SWEDİSH

ELÇİN SANGU-TURKISH

ELENA TEMNİKOVA-RUSSİAN

MEGAN FOX-AMERİCAN

EVA MENDES-AMERİCAN

ATİYE-TURKISH

JESSİCA ALBA-AMERİCAN

KEİRA KNIGHTLEY-UK

LEIGHTON MEESTER-AMERİCAN

LY NHA KY-VI-VIETNAMESE

KİKO MİZUHARA-JAPANESE

NANA IM JIN-SOUTH KOREAN

AALİYAH-AFRİCAN

Well, I know there's so much different beauty around the world, but those are my favs. So you can share yours as well!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 45

• Sure they're pretty...
    To you they may be the prettiest... =)

• yea they're pretty

• 0|0
  • Leighton Meester, and Barbara Palvin are my favorite out of the list 😍 The rest of the women are beautiful too though.

• Most of these women look exactly the same lol

• I actually have to agree. I'm not one of those "everyone is perfectly beautiful types", but these women look like they popped off a Photoshop assembly line. The only at all memorable face was Kiera Knightly, and mostly for her role in that crappy version of King Arthur. Are the women technically beautiful? Yes, but they all look sort of samey, not interesting and not really individual. Maybe they do look very pretty and distinct, but between the makeup, the posing, and the editing I can't see it.

I'd have to take a slightly above average woman who I could pick out in a crowd over one of these ladies any day.

• Yes... not the hottest by far. None of them would come close on my list except the Russian girl.

• mizuhara is half korean (zainichi who took a japanese surname) and half white American from texas

• Not by a long shot :P

Elçin Sangu <3 Elena Temnikova

• Nama Im Jin - OMG, anytime!!!:)

The rest are hot too but Nama is the one Id pick.

• Kajol is the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

• Same thing here.

• Dang everyone here's quite the critic.

• Didn't Aaliyah die along time ago? How come you don't put up pics of Ukrainian gals?

• I do think they are pretty but I don't think they are the hottest woman on EARTH. I dont even think that it can exist coz beauty is subjective🙇

• My tittle was cute girls but editor has changed it

• Aaaaah XD I hate when they do that lol
      but anyways, everyone has their own opinion on things I guess 😊

• Interesting there aren't any blonde ladies.

• A few of them are.
    Some are pretty but average.

In terms of popularity I would say you could add the Victoria's Secret Angels too : Candice, Adriana, etc.

• They are all sexy in their own way

• They're all prettier than me, so yeah, theyre pretty attractive. XD

• So were just going to ignore Aaliyah's photoshopped hair next to her left boob? Okay

• 100% agree with Barbara Palvin but she's not from Brazil, lol. She's from Hungary and you spelled "Alessandro" instead of "Alessandra". I agree with both of them tho, I'd say Candice Swanepoel, Behati Prinsloo, Doutzen Kroes and Adriana Lima take part of my most beautiful women.

But these are yours so I can't tell you you're wrong or anything cause lol you can't be wrong, this is what you like

• More from Girls
    25

What Guys Said 68

• The hottest of all (in private) might be the neighbor girl you overlook all the time.
    Don't worry: another guy will certainly enjoy her favors.

• I only think that the Japanese one shouldn't be on that list. Everyone else was more hot than her.

• Pretty lame list and no blondes wtf? Only one on there I agree with is Jessica Alba

• I like the brazelian and russian and megan fox for sure the rest are ok

• lol no

• Very good choices

• Some of them are getting on abit in terms of age. Maybe most famous hot people but objectively speaking probably not tne hottest people.

• Nope, none are natural redheads so I couldn't care less about them.

• Meh. They're all what I call "glamorpusses", and I'm not into that. I don't typically like hotties.

• Nop not really. Few of them are cute but thats it. Some of them i would not even call beautiful but thats my taste. Lets say for example Monica Bellucci is hotter than all you listed and still there are probably hotter girls/women than her.

• Forgot to say Megan Fox I dont find her pretty, I find her repulsive...

• My takes means all I wrote is belongs to me. My opinion.. Did u get or should I repeat it again due to u understand?

• Alessandra Ambrosio <3

• Karol isn't thT hot in motion

• A brunette list and you missed Alexandria daddario

• Not to me but they are attractive.

• Scarlet Johansen, Natalie Portman, Jennifer , Chole Grace Mortez, Mila Kulnis, Ariel Winter Sarah Hyland, Anna Kendick, Kat Dennings, Emilia Clarke not to mention the string of other hotties in game of thrones.

• There is 20 pic limit so u can not mention about all hot girls

• seems like you skipped some of the hottest even English gal kelly brook.

• Yea right don't make me laugh

• Dude you should check Yael Cohen

• Maybe like a decade ago...

• A aliyah is dead

• Nope

• More from Guys
    48