Game of Thrones Best Scenes and Plot Twists

Season 4, Episode 6: Tyrion's speech during his trial

Peter Dinklage is amazing.

Season 6, Episode 10: Arya killing Walder Frey

The Starks send their regards.

Season 2, Episode 10: Daenerys meeting Drogo in a dream

I had so many emotions during this scene.

Season 3, Episode 4: Daenerys's rise to power

A dragon is not a slave. The most awesome part is that Daenerys and I share the same MBTI personality. I just wish I had three dragons.

Season 6, Episode 10: Jon Snow is a badass

By the way, I could watch Lyanna Mormont talk down to people all day. She is like a sour patch kid crossed with murder and I love it.

Season 6, Episode 9: The death of Ramsay Bolton

I hated Ramsay but Iwan Rheon is an amazing actor.

Season 3, Episode 9: This is an obvious choice. I think I was in shock for ten minutes.

Season 4, Episode 2: While I hated Joffrey, major props to Jack Gleeson

Even though I didn't like him, he would've never let the high sparrow manipulate him and Margaery would still be alive. #ripqueenmargaery

Season 2, Episode 9: Tyrion saves Kings Landing

Such an underrated battle.

Season 6, Episode 7: Meeting Lyanna Mormont

And now I continue suffering from Game of Thrones withdrawal. But I think Vikings will make me feel better.

ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• Is Game of Thrones worth getting into?
    I haven't watched a single episode. It looks like there's too much stuff going on.

• If your attention span is very short, it's not for you. Otherwise, it's worth every minute.

• I always felt it was easy to keep track of everything. Unfortunately for the books, it's much different. I actually stopped reading the series because it was so hard to keep track of everything. I felt like I was reading five different books.

• Red wedding was a true horror. i don't have the guts to play that again.

• The best scene for me was probably when the knights of the vale came riding in to save jon snow. We all saw it coming, but it reminded me so much of gandalf riding in with the rohirrim just in time to save helms deep. And just seeing the look on Ramsey's face when the horde came charging in to foil his perfect plan. Priceless

• I am not still recovered from the red wedding 😂

• I am the same way I had no idea what was going to happen. At first I was like, what's going on? And then I was like well that definitely changes things.

• How did you find out Daenerys' MBTI personality type?

• Some people obsess over MBTI and Dany is an INFJ. I believe Jon snow is one two.

• I think it totally makes sense. INFJ's are so complex, they're considered weird this is like a safe haven.

• I love Daenerys!!!

• Haven't seen you in a while Ginny. Glad you're back ^-^ and these were some awesome points. One I think you should have mentioned was Cersei blowing up the sept of Baelor. Moment was both shocking and unexpected. But it also made me feel like D&D were trying to rush the entire story. Seeing as how many characters were killed off.
    Another cool one was the fight between the mountain and the viper, where Oberyn's death came really unexpected.

Now that we're talking about game of thrones, i'd like to ask your opinion. How do you feel about the offscreen deaths of some major characters like Stannis and the Blackfish?

• Cersei blowing up the sept of Baelor was very unexpected. It completely canceled out Jamie's heroic act of killing the mad king to save kings landing, I think Jaime is going to kill Cersei.

I wish they showed more. I think the producers want to leave that open ended so they can come back somehow.

• Stannis is dead for sure. It's lame that they just killed an important character off that has been around since the second season, but where could he be if he's not dead? And I Don't see an escape for the blackfish either. The lannister soldier reported him dead. Why would he do that if they didn't really killed him. Unless that lannister soldier was actually a Tully soldier in lannister armor.. xD
      And I know that Cersei is going to be killed by her Valonqar. But I don't think it's Jaime. You know Maggys prophecy? "And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you." Notice how she said "hands"? Jaime only has one hand. That's why I think it's not Jaime but Tyrion who's gonna strangle her to death. I mean, he and Daenerys are on their way to westeros. It might as well be him. It would make for an epic scene and I really just want him to do it. He deserves it lol

• That's very true. But who knows maybe Jaime could get a medieval prosthetic. The prophecy said "unlikely killer" and Cersei already thinks Tyrion is devil spawn.

• Yes I agree Jack Gleeson is a fabulous actor - He made Joffrey so hateable and the show is full of unlikeable characters but he still tops my list.

What Girls Said 3

• Who cares

• 25 million because that's the number of people who watch the show. If you don't like it dont it dont read it.

• Daenerys is going to die. I don't know how but she will and Jon will rule the seven kingdoms.

• I am fine with that. I want either Dany, one of the Starks, Jon or Tyrion to rule.

• In season 2 she had a vision of the Iron Throne room burned and scorched. Then she found her husband and baby spirit waiting for her in the afterlife on the other side of the Wall. That is why I believe she'll join them sooner than later. The Night King might have a hand in killing her. It's hard to say.

• Very good list. But you didn't include the wildfire blowing up the sept of Baelor? 😱

• That was a huge shock. While I wanted the high sparrow dead, I didn't want Margaery dead. I knew tommen would die soon but I didn't think it would be this fast.

• I on the other hand absolutely can't stand Margaery. I love Cersei, I think she's bad ass. I was glad the sparrow was dead and I found it funny that Margaery assumed she'd gotten the better of Cersei, she really didn't see that coming.