5 Cartoons I Absolutely Despised Growing Up

In my previous mytake we looked at cartoons that I loved growing up. But,for every five that I loved there were five I absolutely detested. Here are the worst offenders on my list.

1. Angela Anaconda

Everything about this cartoon was fucking horrible. From the crappy animation style by giving black and white photographs living characteristics, the lame humor, to the fact almost everyone was a major ass. Need I say more?

2. My Life as a Teenage Robot

This cartoon was one of Nickelodeons worst. The animation was good, but the storyline and characters sucked. It just never drew me in.

3. Fanboy and Chum Chum

Simply put very annoying. Too many burping and farting jokes and scatological humor. Plus not to mention the characters had no redeeming qualities and simply very nerve racking.

4. Wild Thornberrys

Before we get started here I know lots of people loved this show. I just couldn't get into it. It seemed too dragged out. I did however like the Rugrats crossover movie with them.

5. Ren and Stimpy

This show was the grossest cartoon in tv history. It was just so sick. There were times it almost made me sick. It was just too gross for me.

So, what were cartoons you despise? Feel freely to voice your opinions.

smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 12

• I have never watched any of these but they do look terrible

• I only watched number one.
    You were right it was lame as hell but for some reason like a deer in headlights I couldn't look away!

• Dude, who didn't love the Wild Thornberrys? That show was the best

• Number one was cancelled rather quickly. Not sure what the network was thinking, making that show.

• My life as a teenage robot... Ren & Stumpy... the Wildthornberrys? BLASPHEMY! WHAT SORCERY IS THIS? #YouShallBURNInAnimationHELL

• Man I hated ren and stimpy, such nasty f*cks. I dont see what others see in such grotesque cartoons.

But I loved my life as a teenage robot.

• I only saw Ren and Stimpy, and Wild Thornberrys. I didn't watch much of them.

• Yeah, I didn't like Angela Anaconda or Ren and Stimpy. The Wild Thornberrys was fun, though, darn it. :P

• Ren and Stimpy is brilliant, I have a little Stimpy figure who squirts vodka out of his mouth at parties... he's awesome :)

• I feel like I'm too young to know what #1 is, but I recognize it... Looks bad regardless.

• Not a cartoon, but a kid's show I hated was Sesame Street. It just creeped me out. So did the Muppets.

• The Wild Thornberrys was the shiz <3 Eliza, and Donny, and Nigel and her mom and sister <3 :') child dreams=talk to animals

What Guys Said 10

• Ren and Stimpy was truly bizarre and sometimes a little too nasty to watch, but it was like a train wreck a lot of times... couldn't look away. :P

I watch Ren and Stimpy today, and I ask myself "why the fuck was I watching this shit?" :-P

• Did not like Ren and Stimpy. Never heard of the others.

• I liked Ren and Stimpy and the Wild Thornberrys.

I also liked Scooby-Doo, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Rockos Modern Life, CatDog, Hey Arnold, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo,
    2 Stupid Dogs, Angry Beavers, I Am Weasel, Rugrats, Tom & Jerry, Pinky and The Brain, and Ed, Edd n Eddy.
    treasure.diylol.com/.../...imes-faaaaak-c4db08.jpg

• I thought the robot girl was hot as a kid. But I didn't care for any of these shows either.

Beavis and Butthead as well. -_-

• Teen titans go. Cow and chicken. Be cool Scooby doo. Cyberchase. Bob the builder

• rugrats is still a fucking horrible show

• Love all of those shows!

• 1. I've never seen this one
    2. I found it alright
    3. I'm glad I never saw this one - it seems stupid
    4. I watched a lot of this one growing up but I don't remember much about it. So I'll say it was decent but not memorable
    5. Perhaps this one wasn't meant for kids? Anyways, the grossest cartoon I've ever seen was called "Grossology."
    One of the worst cartoons I've ever seen was "Erky Perky"

• I've only seen 4 and 5. Didn't care for either.