7 Especially Interesting and Entertaining TV Character Relationships

1. Buffy and Spike

The hatred, the anger, the confusion, the fondness, the protection, the sexual chemistry, the love... It's so complicated, yet so delightful to witness.

2. Buster and Lucille

Yeah, he's a mamma's boy and she's a wise old crow, but their relationship just works...no matter how old they are.

3. Evelyn and Adrian Powell

Cooky, nutty, unforgiving - they make quite the pair. Utterly unique.

4. The Devious Maids maids

They are all interesting characters, all different in their own way... Yet so comfortable and honest with each other. Quite a breats of fresh air.

5. Sam and Dean

The ultimate brotherly relationship. Sweet with the sour. Keeping it funny and real.

6. Miss Fisher and Dot

The perfect mentor - mentoree relatinship. The older woman teaching the younger girl about life, love and murder mysteries.

7. Galavant and King Richard

Hatred turned into a pretty special bromance. A very cute thing to be a part of indeed.

Who was your favorite TV 'couple' and why?

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 12

• I prefer Angel to spike but at least spike isn't captain cardboard

Never really found any of these to be interesting, lol.

Mine are:
    Rose and Bernard (LOST)
    Hal and Lois (Malcolm In the Middle)
    Stefan and Elena (The Vampire Diaries)
    Sully and Dr. Quinn (Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman)

• always been a fan of Charlie Kelly and "The Waitress" relationship or lack of in It's Always Sunny

Buster and Lucille is great. I'm a fan of kenny powers and stevie jenowski from eastbound and down are up there. Also dr. cox and Bob kelso from scrubs

No Red and Lizzy? What kind of weirdo are you if you don't even watch the blacklist? :/

SPIKE AND BUFFY!!!

Interesting indeed, especially Buffy and Spike, very good Take :P

• Jim and Pam from the office.

• Buffy and Spike weren't a couple IMHO, she didn't love him, she just used him.

That's why I said - 'relationships', not 'couples'... Hahaha Reading isn't a strong suit for many guys on here I see... Haha

Much as common courtesy and manners aren't a strong suit for women here :)

Hahah Awww... I'd rather be able to read... to be honest... =)

• i miss spike. total badass

• Memories of Buffy lol, so good

• Plankton from spongebob

What Girls Said 10

My two are; John Watson and Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock) and Mulder and Scully (X-Files)

you realise buffy was twenty years ago. Did you not find it creepy how Angel fell in love and started stalking a fifthteen year old girl? Does Josh Whendon hang out with Woody Harleson and Roman Polanski?

BTVS will always be my favorite show. But I hate when people ship buffy & spike. She's Cookie Dough!

I'll ship oz & willow or fred & wes though.

SPIKE AND BUFFY OMG

I was reading Spuffy fanfic last night lol

Evelyn and Adrian! They're so dysfunctional, but it's no fun when they're not together.

Meredith and Derek omg rip Derek. They were so great together.

Not a couple but love their interactions penny x Sheldon from the big bang theory

I Completely agree with this. Aswell as Lily and Barney from How I Met Your Mother.

• Tom and Jerry haha never ending fight but still love each other lol

• Ayyyye Spike and Buffy! I completely forgot about them. Spike was so badass. I liked him more than Angel and that soldier guy she was banging.

• Castle and Beckett they make a great team and have been together through thick and thin.
    www.google.com/imgres