Top 5 Best Cars Ever Invented

Review text from Car and Driver:

1- Buggati Chiron

Chiron is a 1500-hp smackdown of every hypercar ever produced in the history of time. An 8.0-liter sixteen-cylinder engine utilizes four turbos to make 1500 hp and 1180 lb-ft of torque for what will surely be epic acceleration; Bugatti claims a top speed of 261 mph. A seven-speed automatic routes that power through all four wheels.

2- Lamborghini Centenario

This beast is equipped with a 770 CV aspirated V12 engine springing from 0 to 100 KM/H in 2.8 seconds , the centenario is limited edition with 40 model are only made .

3 - Rolls Royce Wraith

Wraith is an imperceptible force, inspired by the words of Sir Henry Royce: “Take the best that exists and make it better.” By fusing the iconic Rolls-Royce grace and elegance with the marque’s most powerful engine, Wraith redefines luxury like never before. Dynamic. Enigmatic. Built to perform.

4 - Mercedes G63

Breathtakingly expensive, hugely powerful, and anachronistic in looks, this is not for the shy. With roots going back to 1979, the G63 retains its basic fashionista-meets-Sandinista look. Its twin-turbo 5.5-liter V-8 makes 563 hp and 561 lb-ft and mates to a seven-speed automatic. Mercedes’ all-wheel-drive system, 4MATIC, is standard. The G65 turns up the crazy even more with a twin-turbo 6.0-liter V-12 that makes 621 hp and 738 lb-ft. by the way These models replace the Mercedes-Benz versions.

5 - Dodge Charger Hellcat

The Charger SRT boasts a 485-hp 6.4-liter Hemi V-8 and an adaptive suspension with auto, sport, and track modes. The engine is awesome, but the ride quality is harsh in any of the three settings and the steering lacks feedback. Topping the horsepower charts is the SRT Hellcat, which makes an amazing 707 hp from its supercharged 6.2-liter V-8; it’s the most powerful production sedan on earth.

#BATTLEROYALE

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

These are too flashy for me. But I will take a black, 1967 Chevy Impala any day of the week.

My favorite out of that list is Dodge Charger Hellcat.

All of these cars are awesome, good myTake.

I'll take the Lamborghini. 😜

Luuuuuuurve Bugatti's... my total DREEEEEAM car!!!

Where do you personally rate Tesla's?
    Jw.

I hate the tesla 😂

True.
      I will be very interested in your opinion when you drive one, likewise ANYONE else here reading this right now :)

I am now intersted in driving it 😛

love the Mercedes

Oh my. How do you drive #2?

I want the Hellcat so bad!!!

Me too 😭 😭 😭

I'm just hoping to have a regular Charger for my first car.
      Might make my own Hellcat if I have it long enough

What Guys Said 9