15 of the Funniest Ron Swanson Quotes Ever

For all of you who don't know, Ron Swanson is a libertarian on the show, Parks and Recreation. He hates the government yet he is a member of the government in Pawnee, Indiana. Which Pawnee is basically America in a nutshell. He joined the government so he could stop things from getting done. Ron by himself, is a reason to watch parks and rec. Andy Dwyer is another reason to watch Parks and Recreation. But he gets his own my take. This my take will be volume one because Ron has a lot of good quotes. All ranging from Canada, vegans, the government, taxes, meat, freedom, breakfast food, and how much he dislikes the public.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

Wow, this show looks so fun. By the sound of it he sounds like a huge meat consumer which I totally can agree with

I love Ron motherfucking Swanson and I do feel that Motherfucking should be an official part of his name

Those are all pure gold... but #8 is platinum!

This is actually pretty funny, the government employee one is so accurate haha.

What Girls Said 1