7 Exquisitely Memorable Vocal Performances

These may not all be live, acoustic or clean recordings, but they're an amazing piece of music history that will live forever > and continue to be inspiration to aspiring artists everywhere!

We all know these singers can belt it unlike numberous artists today, or ever for that matter... So it's not really a question of quality and artistry, it may just be a question of taste. These are mostly rock, metal, blues recordings, and they certainly continue to rock my world.

AFTER FOREVER: Alone (cover)

EPICA: Cry For The Moon

QUEEN: Bohemian Rhapsody

JANIS JOPLIN: Little Girl Blue

ICED EARTH: Dracula

SKID ROW: I Remember You

PANTERA: Cemetery gates

Which vocal performances changed your life?

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

Love that you threw in "I'll remember you" and "cemetery gates". Plenty of great live stuff but one I'll always remember watching is Eminem/Elton John singing "stan" at the 2001 grammys. Besides the shock value of Elton John appearing especially with Eminem after what he rapped about. It just showed Eminem wasn't a bad guy, he just rapped about some crazy offensive stuff.

Reach Down by Temple of the Dog is an amazing one too. Certainly one of the most brilliant songs to come out of the grunge scene

Adele "someone like you" at the Brits awards.

When I heard that I got goosebumps.

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender