Different Art Techniques and Some of My Favourites :)

Hello! It's Isela here again :)

Let's start!

Painting

There are so many paints and techniques to use paints and brushes. Here I am going to say the ones I know.

Aquarelles

I personally love aquarelles which are also known as watercolours.

Watercolours are probably the most used paints in the world.

Acrylic Paints

Acrylics are plastic based, and require a lot less water than aquarelles do. But you still gotta use water unless you wanna run out of the paints really quickly! :D

With acrylic you also get a lot more vibrant colours, aquarelles are more pastel-like.

Piece of a Puzzle, for school This is my version of the artpiece "The Mechanical Dreamcatcher" by Carlos Quevedo 😇Kuva, jonka Isela💅👑Queen Bitch (@isela.aino) julkaisi 18. 08ta 2016 klo 11.49 PDT

This is my own painting

Oil paints

In my opinion, using the oil paints is very hard and it takes a lot time and skills.

Then on to the next category!

Drawing

Drawing is my second favourite. Painting requires the equipment every time (brush, paints) but you only need a pen and paper to draw.

Basic pencils

Probably the most common art done by hand. Doodling is very relaxing and all you really need is your imagination.

Charcoal

Drawing with a charcoal is difficult. Mainly because it's messy. But it's also a very good way for people to express themselves if they are not feeling like being a perfectionist that day :)

Markers

I also like markers, easy to use, vibrant colors and come with many sized tips.

I know there's many more to go but if you are intrested I know you'll find proper information about those too.

_Deserve to be mentioned in this category_

Digital Art

Spray Paintings

There are so many forms of art I cannot possibly mention all of them.

Makeup Art

"Vien sinut teekutsuille asti, mutten kauemmas" @nrkmpriva @ilonavainio @emiliaaada @elisaveta_savolainen @euronpihvi @neme.cate.eris @uglyem.c @sellu121 @vilma_matilda_ #thecheshirecat #aliceinwonderland #irvikissa #meikki #futuremakeupartist #hopefullyA photo posted by Isela💅👑Queen Bitch (@isela.aino) on Jul 6, 2016 at 12:32pm PDT

PHYSICAL FORMS OF ART

DANCING

SINGING

ACTING

And the list goes on.

Thank you for reading!

#TeamRJ #BATTLEROYALE

~~Isela🐱💙

@RJGraveyTrain

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

Everyone needs to support the arts in any way they can. The last time I went to a play, I was the youngest one in the audience by a long shot and that is NOT a good sign. The last time I went to a gallery opening, it was the same deal. Same goes with the symphony. And I'm not exactly young.

This is just terrifying.

Absolutely beautiful, good work!

Nice 👍

Great take - I think your painting and the make up are fantastic - I love art and its various forms

Very nice.

What Girls Said 5