Top 5 American Actor Hotties Who Burn Up The Screen

Hello everyone! Today I'm gonna mention the top 5 American hot male actors of all time. This is my choice so let me know below in the comments for you favorite actors :)

5. TAYLOR LAUTNER

Taylor Daniel Lautner is an American actor, model and martial artist. Lautner is best known for playing Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga film series based on the novels of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. He is so cute and when I first saw Twilight Saga, he was the first one who came into my eyes. He's 24 years old and 1.74 m.

Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that's probably the biggest key to success.

4. JOHNNY DEPP

John Christopher "Johnny" Depp II is an American actor, producer, and musician. He has won the Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actor. He rose to prominence on the 1980s television series 21 Jump Street, becoming a teen idol. Now he's 53 years old and still so sexy.

With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's just not acting. It's lying.

3. PAUL WALKER (R.I.P)

Paul William Walker IV (September 12, 1973– November 30, 2013) was an American actor. Walker began his career guest-starring in several television shows such as The Young and the Restless and Touched by an Angel. Walker gained prominence with breakout roles in coming of age and teen films such as She's All That and Varsity Blues. In 2001, Walker gained international fame for his portrayal of Brian O'Conner in the street racing action film The Fast and the Furious, and would reprise the role in five of the next seven installments. Walker died in a car crash accident 3 years ago. Everyone will miss that cute boy who stole so many hearts all over the world. R.I.P.

I want to have the freedom to do whatever I want.

2. ZAC EFRON

Zachary David Alexander "Zac" Efron is a 28 year old American actor and singer. He began acting professionally in the early 2000s, and rose to prominence in the late 2000s for his leading role in the High School Musical franchise (2006–08). During this time, he also starred in the musical film Hairspray (2007) and the comedy film 17 Again (2009). He has since appeared in films like New Year's Eve (2011), The Lucky One (2012), Neighbors (2014), Dirty Grandpa (2016), and Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016).

Personally, I was never the cool kid. I was always sort of a bookworm. I would just like to be more like Troy, because he’s so cool.

1. JESSE WILLIAMS

Jesse Wesley Williams is a 35 year old American actor, model, activist, and teacher best known for his role as Dr. Jackson Avery on the ABC Television series Grey's Anatomy. He also appears in the 2013 film Lee Daniels' The Butler as real life civil rights leader Rev. James Lawson. Previous roles include Holden in The Cabin in the Woods (2012), Officer Eddie Quinlan in Brooklyn's Finest (2009) and as Leo, Lena's boyfriend, in the film sequel The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008).

The reason I put him as the first one in my list is that i melt for light black guys. People who know me know that well :)

Just because we're magic, does not mean we're not real.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS AND SOON I'LL DO A LIST WITH TOP 5 American FEMALE HOT ACTORS :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 15

By that picture, I'm guessing you are referring to slightly younger and super fit Taylor Lautner (pre double chin). He isn't as fit nowadays I believe.
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...zCnvk1s2j1tko4_1280.png

In any case, I dunno about the guys' looks, but some of em are decent actors. Johnny Depp is fantastic. Paul Walker was pretty good. I dunno about Efron and Williams. From the very little I've seen of Lautner, his main acting skill is taking off his shirt, as if to try and distract people from how his actual acting skills are lol.

Dude. Jesse Williams is not black. Jesse Williams is a white guy with a tan. He has blue eyes and white guy hair too.

As for Johnny Depp and Taylor... Ironic that all their success was focused and limited. Johnny's last... 5? Movies have been bombs. Like Transcendence, Lone Ranger, Mordecai...

Taylor, he hit it big in Twilight then vanished from the face of the earth.

No Johnny is not the last and I only put them for their hotness not their bomb films and I wrote Jesse is light black. Not black

yes, but he has it like a woman, no browridge and too much upper eyelid exposure

He is a very light shade of a mixed race guy... if not a tanned white guy. ''light black'' god... the dudes not even brown. I know darker white guys.

Why is it that you pick somewhat feminine guys as hotties?

Feminine? Lol

They do have feminine traits. When I picture a hot man, I see someone tall, muscular, defined jaw and etc.

Who cares em' ? Make one about shqiptaret girls :D

Go figure, the number one guy is a guy I've never even heard of

Nahhh you forgot me 😜😎

All typical males

It's amazing how women will pick a dead guy and a gay guy over a straight male actor.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha go away! If you have someone hotter and more manly feel free to add

lol at taylor lautner, johnny depp and jesse williams :-D just NO
    zac and paul walker are great though

I'm straight.

But you can't hate on Zac. That guy is fit.

You don't have to be gay to see he's hot. Him and Vanessa made the perfect couple.

Taylor lautner and Johnny depp... This list sucks 😝

IF you're hotter than agreed.
      I don't think you're more famous

Lol 😂 . I see you're straight but you look malephobic lol

I also have a pair of eyes and can tell good acting from bad acting 😏

Nah johnny depos the man and zack efron is a pretty handsome dood but the rest are eh
    The real list goes like this
    George Clooney
    Chris Pratt
    Johnny Depo
    Clint Eastwood (youg or old 😏)
    The rock

Nice take

I don't like Taylor and I've never heard about Jesse
    And I have a friend that looks EXACTLY like zac lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bE2pSyz0y7Q

How the hell you forgot main dawg gronk doe lmao

What Girls Said 15