My 5 Fave Cartoons of the Modern Era

I know I'm twenty-five but I do still love to watch cartoons from time to time. Aside from the classics I grew up with like Dexter's Laboratory, Rugrats, Spongebob, Powerpuff Girls (classic version) , Kim Possible, Ed Edd and Eddy, among others. I do enjoy some of the more modern cartoons which will surely be called classics.

Adventure Time

This cartoon is just awesome, The animation is just perfect. This show has so many wacky characters including: BMO, Finn, Jake, Lumpy Space Princess, Ice King, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline. Thee is also a series of episodes with a female protaganist and her talking cat with their respective names being Fiona and Cake.

Gravity Falls

People have said this cartoon was filled with Satanic symbolism, Illuminati, and conspiracy theories. But I like this show. Dipper and Mabel are both very likeable characters. Plus he main villian looks like a baby George Bush which is good for laughs. They also had a pig for a pet.

Phineas and Ferb

Two stepbrothers inventing useful gadgets while their sister tries to catch them at it. A secret agent platypus trying to defeat a evil scientist who most of the time his gadgets always go awry. Original songs in every episode. Add those together and whatdo you get? An awesome cartoon with something for everyone.

The Loud House

A cartoon about a only boy living in a house with his other sisters. I can kinda relate to that myself. This is one of the better cartoons Nickelodeon has put out in a while. Though I admit the fandom for this show and fanfictions can be rather creepy considering the circumstances.

Bob's Burgers

This show has a lot of great characters. Plus the storylines are very on point and awesome. The show occasionally mocks trends such as food trucks and dinner theater. Tina is probably one of the most likeable characters on the show as people can relate mostly to her.

These are cartoons surely to be considered classics in my view. Bob's Burgers is probably one of the hottest shows on FOX right now due to the fact Family Guy and Simpsons are getting kinda stale. Loud House is probably going to end up being Nickelodeons big hit of the modern era now that Spongebob's momentum is somewhat slowing down. But rumor is the 90's classics such as Rugrats, Hey Arnold,Rocko, and Doug are possibly making comebacks in the future,

#Lovecartoons

smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

Where's Steven Universe 😶

I love gravity falls and Phineas and Ferb. Adventure time is a bit strange, but it's not bad. I haven't really watched the other 2 (Bob's Burgers and the loud house), my cousin loves the loud house and I've watched like half an episode, I wasn't sure what was going on.

Loud House is very fast paced you have to pay attention. Its done in a comic strip style

Kim possible!

I haven't seen much of any of these, and I haven't heard of "Loud House" until now. Phineas and Ferb seems cute, for sure.

Loud House is recently new. Its only been out for a couple months at least

What Guys Said 6

All cartoons now are horrible and have no reasoning or background story to episodes, which is making kids nowadays STUPID.

You like bobs burgers? Nah that's to easy...
    Bruh you like gravity falls? Why have experience with gravity pulling you down? (Mic drop)

Bruh you like donkeys? Cause you're acting like a real ass right now

Listen listen bruh, I ain't gonna agree with you because then I'd be wrong. And unlike yours my momma don't give me cookies for good effort.

My mom doesent give me anything because she's dead

If you're going to include adult cartoons, Rick and morty, archer and mike tyson mysteries have to be on this list. No exceptions

This is my list and I don't have cable so the ones you've listed I haven't seen

I watched them when I had cable, they were on Netflix , or YouTube until they were pulled off for "copyright" which is bullshit.

Plus you can watch them online on the network websites

It's been around a while now but nothing approaches Family Guy.

I know all of these except loud house.

Loud House is rather new. It's only been on TV here in the states since May I think