My Top 10 Favorite Video Games

Skyward Sword

Top 10 of my favorite video games

This was the very first game I had ever played and the first one I got to play on a console. It's also my favorite due to the game mechanics, story line, side items, and more.

Ace Attorney series

As I've said in my game review of this game, "Game Review: Ace Attorney Series." I have played every. single. one! Of the games apart of the series and have played most of them more than twice.

Disgaea

The main character of this game is my favorite. Everything about this game is down right hilarious and each dialog kills you. The turn base strategy is awesome a lot of fun and the geo panels really add to it.

Final Fantasy 10

The story line is amazing and the mechanics as well. The plot twist that happens in the game also blows your mind.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

The ones I have played from this series have been a lot of fun for me. I love the dungeons, character development, etc.

Etrian Odyssey Untold Millennium Girl

All that I love about this game is in a game review I did a while ago, ".Game Review: Etrian Odyssey Untold Millennium Girl."

Warframe

This has become one of my favorite online games and I'm working on a game review about why I like it. Hopefully I will finish that Take soon and putting a lot of effort into making it good.

The Elder Scrolls

I've played both of these in the series and became immediately hooked! Sure I used a lot of mods to make them even better but still both experiences were a lot of fun.

Fire Emblem Awakening

I'm already on my 2nd play through of this game and I'm enjoying ever second of it. Story is intriguing and the turn base strategy is enough to make you think carefully about what you should do.

Grand Fantasia

I've added this online game as the last one because it's one of the first online games I've played. It's also the one where I met my current amazing boyfriend and have played with him on it a lot. I have also put a lot of time into this game to become better in it as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are my top 10 video games and I hope you enjoyed my Take. Also let me know which games are your favorite to play. :)

Mustachekitteh is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 24

No bioshock :( I really enjoyed Skyward sword though. Haven't played any of the anime type games

As I've been playing since the days of Pong, it's basically impossible to select a top 10. When pressed, I tend to cheat and put entire franchises in one slot. That way, numerous amazing Final Fantasy, Grand Theft Auto, Uncharted and Assassin's Creed games get on the list. :P

My top 5 will probably never change, though.

Final Fantasy Tactics
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
    Super Mario Kart
    Final Fantasy VII
    Metroid II: Return of Samus

lel same it's just impossible to not put most as a series instead of just one game.

@Tarvold nah I've played it though. Though I'm surprised I didn't put castlevania legacy of darkness. That's the best one I think out of that series, good soundtrack too, sounds good on my phone. Feels like you're in the environment

@Blueeyes2016 There is no Castlevania that even comes close to touching SotN. Plain and simple, done and done. :P

I haven't played most of these games you mentioned but I liked this take cause I respect anyone who puts a lot of compassion into any game. I am amazed knowing how much you love Zelda you didn't mention Supersmash bros. games.

I do like Supersmash bros brawl but that's the only one I've played from that series.

Oh that would be badass if they added mewtwo.

I don't think so.

yeah it totally would they added him in the 2nd series of the game super smash bros meele.

Where are the multiplayer games to kick other ppl's asses in your top 10, Ms. Kitten? :-P

I never have anyone to play multiplayer games. :(

Oic, if u don't have reliable internet I can understand

My internet can handle when I'm playing multiplayer in warframe as long as I'm not hosting the party. Other wise it could cause some lagging and had one idiot the other day bitching about how shitty it was being.

Command and Conquer

I agree Japanese games are 100 times better than stupid western shooters.

I've never played any except Grand Fantasia. It's like World of Warcraft for 12 year olds. The only reason why I tried it was because my most recent ex was into it. I couldn't get into it.

Very Japanese influenced selection outside of the Elder Scrolls.
    Good list though.

For me:

1. Undertale
    2. Minecraft
    3. League of Legends
    4. Halo Reach
    5. Terraria
    6. The Binding of Isaac
    7. Borderlands 2
    8. Jak 3
    9. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    10. Super Smash Bros

Warframe isn't Japanese either :P

I don't know, I know ninjas are chinese/korean, but they are very prevalent in Japanese culture.

Ninja's isn't Chinese or Korean. They're actually called Shinobi and they're Japanese but people just started calling them Ninja's for a dumb reason.

You forgot Halo

I love Skyward Sword, and would love it 10 times more if Fi didn't act like the entire game was a tutorial... 😣
    Zelda is my favorite series, and Ocarina of Time is still my fav game after playing video games pretty much my whole life!

Final Fantasy X is so epic. Sadly, the only FF game I've played, but I guess that's ok because I still haven't beaten it yet! lol 😅

I love Elder Scrolls, and those are the games I have. I still haven't beaten either because I keep getting sidetracked with sooo much more than the major quests! I love and hate having so much I can do. I don't want to simply beat games like Elder Scrolls and Zelda. I want to complete them! But there's so many things to do in Skyrim! Very good and bad. 😂

I don't know much,(if anything), about the others, but really want to try Fire Emblem!

Mass Effect Trilogy

Grand Fantasia will always have a special place in your heart :)

Mines are... um..
    1. God of War II
    2. Resident Evil 4
    3. Mega Man 3
    4. Portal
    5. Mortal Kombat 4
    6. FIFA Soccer 07
    7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    ...

Never liked Hentai games... each to their own. Obvlion and skyrim though i do like myself.

Da fuck makes you think any of those are hentai?

Hentai means overly sexualized anime and manga's.

None of those games have that.

@Mustachekitteh I believe he means "J-RPGs" and "visual novels". Unfortunately, his ignorant remarks are enough to rile up anyone's buttons.

Is skyrim fun?

I insanely enjoyed bloodborne

It's better when you add mods to the game.

Normally just ones that make the skill system be more balanced, quest mods, fixing magic and adding some, customization mods, adding harder enemies, and some others. I use mod organizer for them.

A lot of the mods add a lot of content. There are literally player made expansions available... and also better grapics overhauls making the game/villages look better etc. Yes there will be some that may offer cheats but 90%+ are literally just more and better content.

Nice Take, very interesting games, Final Fantasy 10 and Zelda are my favorites here :D

Lol those are some games I have never heard about :-D

My top 5 games

1.) GTA 5
    2.) BATTLEFIELD 3
    3.) BATTLEFIELD 4
    4.) WITCHER 3
    5.) CRYSIS 1,2,3
    6.) JUST CAUSE 3
    7.) CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3
    8.) NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS
    9.) ALIEN ISOLATION
    10.) TOM CLANCY'S - THE DIVISION

:-)

Final Fantasy Tactics
    Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together
    Final Fantasy 4
    Final Fantasy 6
    Chrono Trigger
    Secret of Mana
    Warcraft 3
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Dota 2
    Dishonored

ohhh very nice... well ill have to give these all a playthrough!

the only one of these i beat is FF10, and i played Skyward sword but not beaten that yet.

Never even heard of Warframe :o

omg you will LOVE the final boss fight in Skyward sword!

Also after the credits role don't end the game, wait until the every end after the credits are gone. There is an extra scene at the end.

Elder Scrolls! 😱 yasssss!

media.riffsy.com/.../raw

What I was thinking while reading this

1. Cool! Phoenix Wright!

2. Aw man, no Smash Bros

3. ... we need Phoenix Wright in Smash 5!

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 6

Nice take! :D

I've played The Elder Scrolls in the childhood! Oblivion was the best part. But now I have time only to play online poker on en. casinoz. me when I am on lectures. Life changed...

Dude, I'm such a noob, never played any of these :/ it's been too long since I picked up the controllers. Last thing I played was the witcher 3 and... the one piece demo game

Never played any of those

Nice take although those are out of my comfort zone. I like easy Nintendo stuff.

Lunar Sliver Star Story, On PSX. There were other versions on other consoles, but that one is my all time favorte.

There was one sequel Lunar 2 Eternal Blue on PSX, which I own, and have never played. (don't ask!)

And Lunar Dragon Song for the NDS was a prequel, but after the phenomenal anime cut-scenes and voice acting from its predecessors, this one flopped, having ZERO of either!

Lunar is a high fantasy adventure, and a love story; Utada Hikaru, the famous female J-Pop artist famous for "Simple and Clean", the opening title of "Kingdom Hearts", was THE voice actress for main character, Luna.
    Luna, a shrine maiden, used singing to cast her powerful healing spells.

I started watching the "Pokemon" anime after Pokemon GO came out, and I've found that a lot of the background music from that anime is actually from the Lunar game as well!