5 Reasons Why Tim Burton Is One of the Most Talented Guys in the Movie Biz

So talented and unique, film director Tim Burton to me is the most talented artist ever!

Below are the reasons why:

#BATTLEROYALE

1. The touch of creepiness

I don't know about you guys but I like it when there's some creepiness in a movie. <3

2. It make things feel unreal

There's always this little touch of "cute fantasy" in each of his movies.

3. There's always some romance

Some romance is always welcomed. ^_^

4. There's something about his movies you just can't forget

You just can't forget his movies.

5. All his movies are special

I don't think there's another director of the same type.

GAGers! How do you feel about Tim Burton?

zombiebabe is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 14

• I expected this take to be a bit longer. But I agree

• If we're going to talk about his movies then lets get into a more technical reason. Yes he has a unique style. Creepy, quirky and a touch of dark humor. Love it. But he was also the reason claymation is the way it is today. Because of Nightmare Before Christmas, he and his crew developed a a technique that would give the clay figurines life like movement. Instead of moving the head or limb just a smidge, they created different heads, arms, hands, etc. The heads had different expressions and each head had its mouth positioned in a different position to form each vowel.

While I can't say no one but Burton could come up with this, he was the first to take this step. And for that I applaud his creativity.

• What's the last gif referencing? Don't recognize it.

I like the Take! :]

• Oh, I love him! One of my favorites. =)

• I love Tim Burton😹😃😄😃😄 him and Guillermo Del Toro are my favs! I like your take!

• Why was I not surprised you choose him?

• I freakin love Tim Burton AND Johnny Depp. They're a great team. ❤️

• He seems to like using Johnny depp a lot.. but I do like his films

• I like the hanging tree with the skeletons in the nightmare before Christmas

• I once played a Corpse Bride melody on the violin.

• Im much more fond of his animations VS his live actions.
    But i agree

• You gotta love Tim Burton. He is incredibly clever

• He fucked up the batman franchise with those awful costumes and characters and he fucked up the batmam stories.

• When he first started out he was good but as time went on he lost it. Sweeney Todd, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and Dark Shadows were all remakes and it was just... Ugh. Sweeney Todd was a play that looked brilliant then Tim Burton makes it a movie and it was unmemorable for me. Nightmare Before Christmas and Beetlejuice were cool but now he's kinda ehhhh.. And this is coming from a goth! I must be one of the very few "weirdos" who isn't a Tim Burton fan.