Illuminati Calls and Codes: Why They're a Potential Danger to the World

What are Illuminati calls?

Illuminati calls are subliminal messages sent over radio waves. Sometimes illuminati calls are sent directly by the sender and sometimes they are already placed inside microphones and sent through airwaves that pollute the mind and transmit throughout the world.

Celebrities and their role of in the illuminati

Since modern times there is new technology, the illuminati finds it easier to have celebrities be used to send subliminal messages. The role of the illuminati is to actually prevent The Golden Society, which is a group of political figures around the world including the presidential candidates, the queen of England, American senators, a few east Asian leaders, etc that I can not list all who plan to unite the world using their secrets given to them.

The important role of music

Popular artists such as Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Adele, Drake, etc. create catchy tunes in which the illuminati can transmit subliminal messages to civilians that give them codes in which the illuminati can recruit. Not everyone who gets a code is recruited, but these codes are used in everyone.

The more popular the artist the more codes

The worse the music is, the stronger the illuminati messages are. The best examples of artists who can send stronger messages is Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, and One Direction

What makes Illuminati calls and codes dangerous?

Unfortunately the Illuminati have failed throughout history sometimes. An example of this would be the Holocaust. The Golden Society had secrets they were supposed to give to lead to the weapon that would stop the Nazi party but instead , the illuminati calls and codes actually helped Adolf. The Golden Society was supposed to stop the Freikorps but they failed, and the illuminati codes became scrambled implanting potential secrets in the minds of millions of children, one of those being Adolf Hitler.

Why does Germany matter in this?

The illuminati headquarters is in Ingolstadt, Germany. German philosopher Adam Weishaupt is the founder of the illuminati

Reform of the Illuminati and The Golden Society

Some of your government leaders are a part of the Golden Society. In America, instead of the electoral college deciding who is the president, the Golden Society actually decides who is the president. No matter what type of government you have, the Golden Society always decides who the leader is. In America, when you see the presidential race what you don't know is all the running candidates already know who the next president is, it is just a show for citizens to feel better.

For years, the Golden Society has been in conflict with the illuminati. Finally both groups have come to an agreement to help balance illuminati calls and codes so now that they no longer will have bad communication with each other. Now, the Golden Society and the Illuminati agree to call upon a child who has a code to help restore balance whenever there is a world error. Unfortunately this child has not been found. The person need not be a child at the time, they can be an adult or anyone. The Illuminati sees this as an issue because they are afraid of another corrupt leader, but the Golden Society agrees to share their secrets. in return.

Do not be fooled, the goal is to create One Government. The Golden Society and the Illuminati are working together to make sure the world knows that we may have different leaders but make no mistake we are bringing the New World Order.

You, or your child, or the kid down the street could be the next civilian randomly selected to be a political leader. There must be a balance, but make no mistake. You, your child, or that kid down the street could be the next corrupt leader too. This is why the Golden Society and the Illuminati have made the codes so that not every civilian has the power to use them.

We are waiting for you

#wearewaitingforyou

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 30

Interesting. I personally do believe the Illuminati does exist and to some extent that you explained. I've also hear of the Golden Society but didn't know all that you mentioned about it, though I did know about the part where you said they decide who the next president is. Andrew Weishaupt wasn't German, he was Austrian, you made a mistake there.

I remember once talking to 2 men online a few years back who claimed to be real members of the Illuminati. Both said things to me at the time that I didn't really take very seriously, but now that I know more and see the stuff in the news with Hillary and all, I am inclined to believe they were telling the truth. The second man who I talked to told me stuff that did seem somewhat frightening, and he said my inbox was being monitored and that I would be killed if I ever tried to go public with it. He may or may not have been telling the truth, but I would never risk hollering just in case.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

I definitely fully believe in the Illuminati, and the overall idea that there is some antichrist-origin group controlling the world and manipulating the minds of the public.

It all makes sense based on Biblical prophecy.

I have researched this topic quite intensely and obtained a LOT of knowledge... and I am to the point that literally NOTHING disturbs me anymore. Pure evil at its highest level. :-/

why thank you

you obviously need me, otherwise you would not keep posting on my mytake

I have a saying:
    If you know the name of the super secret organization that runs the world, then it's not the super secret organization that rules the world.

Lmao dude, i put it in the entertainment and arts category for a reason

I HAVE THE TINFOIL HATS!!! YAY!!!

You sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist, this is uninformed and unintelligible.

watch this

https://youtu.be/-g7kTD4eP2U

it makes a lot of sense
    the whole world thinks like this now

there is also beta kitty model, it targets women

You mean the order of the GOLDEN DAWN? or Knights of the Golden Circle?

I didn't feel like reading. So, I am telling you what I know. It's a Masonic organization held by Israeli Masonic people for controlling a big peace of land from the world for Israeli Jewish people. They believe a lot of the world is theirs which is wrong because Israeli people have no land. They only terrorize and the whole world is focusing on Muslims instead.

The idea of the "Illuminati" is one that is used as an excuse for people who want to feel justified in being a bigot.

Illuminati pretty much = the House of Rothschild , Weishaupt was part of the Rothschild inner circle , the Rothschild's first changing house was also in Germany , from there they went on to finance German & Austrian nobles , then royals & snowballed from there.

And it's all bullshit. Haha.

All those theories started long ago when the church was actively fighting atheism AND Jews.
      Conspiracy theories aimed at creating and feeding hate, like the so called Sion protocol.

The Organisation has made its move at last!

El Psy Kongroo.

Honestly if rap is about money and Jay's through up the pyramid. He could be just referencing money. Look at a fucking dollar

I don't know how real the Illuminati are (as far as actually having power in the modern era), but I definitely believe that our elections are a farce. I mean... Hillary vs Trump? We really couldn't come up with two better candidates than THAT?

There's definitely some occult shit going on in the music industry, though. All those references to Baphomet.

The bilderberg group and the rothchild/rockefeller club takes some decisions outside of the democratic procces but that does not mean taylor swift is in some hocus pocus harry potter cult.

Not this again, the Free Masons, the Illuminati, Nazis in space people love conspiracy theories.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 6

I don't see why anything needs to be subliminal. I mean, people love and worship artists anyway.

Hahaha Nice! But... you could've written it better. I would think that an Illuminati member would be a highly educated individual + they'd, naturally, know German. =)

This was really interesting to read

Another conspiracy theory,

If that was all true, then Germany would have won both world wars.

Germany runs the EU i think they won lol

@somebodysaycheese I'm European but not German, and you're just bragging :P

@cjmtherfcker Swiss bank is stronger than Bundesbanc ;) Yeah, I know they are not in EU, but most of them speak German, although, they are neutral :D