Things We Just Can't Resist Doing in Our Video Games, Part 2

You might have read my first one, if not here it is:

If you play GTA, you know what I'm talking about! :p You fly an airplane right into a building to reenact this horrific event. 😂 smh

You Call Of Duty players, specifically in the Black Ops franchise: you know you can't resist dolphin diving after you get bored. 😂

I wonder what's down there!?

In any game you always jump off a ledge to see if it will kill you.......most of the time you do die. 😂 And if you play COD you may have even dolphin dived off a cliff! :p

Tea Bag! #Rekt

Y'all have done this at least once! It's a sign of disrespect and childish trash talk. ;p

This is for most sandbox games: You take advantage of the rag doll physics and the ability to pick things up. :p That's when you pick up bodies and stack them together until you make a mountain of dead bodies, you sick bastard. smh

Hey that's me!

When you can create your own character, you can't deny you haven't tried to make him/her look like you least once.....except you give yourself a model's body. 😂

Allahu Akbar!

Whether it's Call of Duty, GTA, or any other games that have explosives, we have all held on to the grenade without throwing it so you blow up when it detonates and murder the rest of the players around you!

Not the balls!

We all now when you see a player that is not moving (mostly because the player got distracted from something IRL), you can't resist shooting him right in the balls just for shits and giggles. 😂

This is mainly for games where you can really customize your characters! When you can literally customize a character you know you have tried giving them a big head with a small body, or a big body but short limbs. 😂 Or maybe you even made half of him really big and the other half really small!

So that concludes pt. 2! Which of these sounds like you? Let me know for a pt. 3 and I take suggestions!

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

Well... I don't do any of that but then again, I despise multiplayer gaming and I rarely play shooters like CoD. Love GTA but that's just the single-player side of it. :)

I've never done any of these things. Perhaps I am simply not the demographic to which this was directed.

I just want to kill them all!