Life Advice Brought to You By The Game of Thrones

Life advice brought to you by Game of Thrones

Don't go to a wedding without wearing chainmail.

Actually don't go to a wedding. If your attacker plans on using poison, chainmail is useless.

Dont confront someone about them having an incestuous relationship with a sibling.

Don't be an asshole.

Keep your dogs well fed.

Know when to keep your mouth shut. A lot would agree Joffrey as King is a disaster. None of them said anything and they're still alive.

Don't insult a mans wife.

Keep church and the state separate.

Don't demand something you don't deserve.

Dont get too cocky. You'll just end up with a killer headache.

Always do what is right, even if it gets you killed. If you're a god among men, you'll come back.

ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

Excellent life advice. I've actually never wore chainmail to a wedding, then again noone was poisoned either.

Where's the "lock the door when you're taking a shit"?

Love Game of Thrones, just wished all the episodes were more consistent.
    2 more seasons left, I can't wait to see how it ends, I'm honestly expecting everything to happen. Knowing George R. R. Martin, a meteorite may hit the earth and kill everyone xD

Hahaha that's a good one. I hope someone wins the game, if no one won that would be very anticlimactic. But it's game of thrones and no one will get what they want.

Yeah, someone has to win, and I hope it's not like in a "everybody wins" situation, that's not GOT style, so I hope they don't screw it up.

Chainmail is also pretty useless against arrows and similar objects using a good amout of force over a small area (sword thrust), or being hit by a blunt object to inflict damage/pain/break bones. All chain mail really does is help with things like a slash attack with a sword, it's fairly useless in general considering haha.

The best one yet: "you're a bastard. I'm a dwarf. Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you."

What Girls Said 3

Honour gets you killed.

I missed GOT and your advice is good (:

simply don't trust anyone but yourself