10 Superheroes/Villains That Probably Have The Largest Penises

1. The Incredible Hulk

So, If Bruce Banner is an average sized man with an averaged sized penis then proportionately the Hulk at a height of twenty feet tall would have a 10-inch flaccid penis and 20 inches of gamma-radiated ramrod when fully erect.

2. Mr. Fantastic

This guy could choose any penis size he wanted. And he could shape it like a sledgehammer!

3. Galactus

Nobody knows what Lord Galactus, the eater of worlds, really looks like. The way he appears is always subject to whoever is observing him as he comes to devour their planet.

Likewise, his junk would also be as big as it was imagined to be. So, he could have a nutsack larger than Europe and a tallywhacker bigger than the planet Earth. That should shut these size queens up, Maybe.........

4. Luke Cage

The big black cack augmented by the cellular regeneration experiment (a variation of the super soldier serum) that gave Cage all his powers.

His thang might look like a fire hydrant............

5. Batman

Just because he's the Batman!

Not only is he hung like a grizzly bear, But he would know 500 different ways to kill/disable an attacker with only his cock......

No wonder Catwoman can never get enough. Either that or no woman alive can resist the Batusi.

6. Superman

Superman has to have a big one!

And since he is an alien, he might have like 2 or 3 knee knockers.

7. Captain America

The good Captain has always been bulgy as all f*ck. But, Its hard to imagine being a super solider and not packing major dong.

8. Giant Man

Giant man = Giant penis. Duh.

9. Thor

Because he's the f*cking God of Thunder.

10. Mr. Hyde from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

The Invisible man really suffered before he died...

......... And some of the losers

Old Iron whiskey dick.

Not even sure if The Thing and Silver Surfer even have dicks.

Namor and Aquaman would always suffer from severe shrinkage.

.......... And Robin/Nightwing might or might not be a total twink.

#ZombieTakes

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 7

lel XD

I love it 😂 😂 I'd place Thor at #4 though since he's 6'6" and 640 lbs. That's physically much bigger than Batman, Superman, Luke Cage, and Captain America.

Also, Nightwing might not be that big but he's sexy af and definitely has the best butt in comics 😍

I'd like to check😉

Send them all my way! I will personally check each of them and let you know.

Hyde killing Hawley is my absolute favourite death in a comic ever. He rapes him to death because he raped Mina 😂 And you don't fuck with Mina, Hyde respects her too much. I love Hyde. I like this take just because you included that!

lmao Mr Hyde hahahahah ... oh and isn't the Silver Surfer an androgynous being meaning he doesn't have a penis?

What is the world? 😅
    I was just... ummm... leaving. 🙅

What Guys Said 18

Are we sure Galactus has a penis?
    He is more like a Cosmic entity and not really a conventional life form

The Hulk was only about 8 feet tall in the original comic books.

lmfao, especially with the hulk and spiderman taking a leak, and with thor they dont call "thor's hammer" for nothing.

Spiderman would launch further

pretty sure OP is gay.

How about Optimus Prime?

Awesome dude

Old Iron whiskey dick
    LOLOLOLOL

Hulk? Nah, such muscular guys usually have small dicks...
    Superman? Come on, the guy is just a nerd with glasses :P
    You're probably right about Silver Surfer, he must be asexual and genderless.
    The others are alright.

Galactus all way lmao.

And in my franchises:

- Emeraldon: His may not be all that large, but his stamina is through the ceiling! It has to be, because his wife has a MASSIVE sexual appetite!

- Extirpon: And he can turn his into a super-long spike and impale you with it! (Though, he usually does that with his fingers. Because even mass murderers have some twisted concept of "manners.")

- MODM: If it's not big on its own, he can summon any number of enhancements. He just probably won't stick around for very long, given he is an involuntary compulsory world-hopper.

MODOK is all head lol

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...d-afaf-be9ef54effda.jpg

Ion Boy: His power over chemicals has all sorts of potential. Though, he mostly just uses it to melt bridges and make his enemies vomit.

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...7-b4e3-15d9bafb9a3c.jpg

This is Extirpon. He has a baby mama in the Philippines. Most women dread a visit from him though. Because it means they've been over-the-top bad, and he's there to kill/torture them, then leave what's left for the cops to sort out. He's totally straight. So if he looks like this and you're a guy, you did something. And now, you're a dead m*f*er. Vlad the Impaler has nothing on this guy.

Mr Fantastic can take on any shape he wants, so within reason he can have his penis be any shape and length he desires. This explains why a total babe like the Invisible Woman put up with a total nerd like him for so long.
    And Nightwing? He's got to be packin' something! He gets more tail than just about anyone in the DC Universe. Basically the George Clooney of the superhero set. If he's sub-average then he knows how to use it better than a porn star...

are you serious? xD

2 annoying types of people: People obsessed with penis size and people obsessed with superheroes. You appear to fit in both categories :P

orig06.deviantart.net/.../...s_paradox-d68mdnx.png

Nope!! Nuh uh!! I refuse to believe that wolverine wouldn't make this list! I imagine each time he dies or gets blown apart, his little wolf, grows a bit each time. It had to be pretty huge lol.

there's also this guy...
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...9jSjdu1sqaqhdo1_500.gif

😂!! Probably looks like a waterfall.

I love this. I don't know why but I love this

I found this hilarious and creative lol

That first picture was pricelessly hilarious but what the heck is this topic? XD